Wednesday, November 17, 2010

AT WORK = AT HOME

I am one of the blessed kind of working people. I work a lot form home and that is really relaxing.
I work a lot for me, my own projects, small ones but still I work. My boyfriend is art director and he gives me stuff to do, some more money is always welcomed, that's way I think that the work place at home should be as friendly as possible.
We live in a really big apartment and we have a lot of opened space, it's always a work in progress. When it'll be done I will make a photo and show you the place, but until then I will present you some images that inspired me from Apartment Therapy and Sweet Home Style.

I hope you will find this inspiring :)









5 comments:

  1. I wish my room could look like this. I think I would get sooo much more work done. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow , these all look great.I love love love the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really happy that you like it. We really need a space that works for us so we could work in it. :) So philosophical this morning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been trying to tell myself to save money so I can go to IKEA and get some furniture to make my room into the ultimate sleeping and work place after I graduate from college next semester. Lol. A girl has to keep dreaming until I make it a reality.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah I know. Our apartment is all IKEA. It looks good and it's much more affordable than any other collection.
    And keep dreaming, one day, one day, it will come true :)
    I know it :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much, you know I appreciate every message.