Monday, November 15, 2010

BEARDYMAN + BOY 8 BIT = AWESOME WEEKEND

This was a really but really and I mean really full and fun/ awesome/ tiring weekend :).
At WORK (my work place, as I told you before; that's if there is anybody out there that reads my blog), we are preparing for a new expo, that means I have to do a catalog, poster, flyers, tags, press release and some more other things.
But work and no fun, that's not cool at all, that's why friday night, me and my boyfriend, we went to Beardyman. The club was more than packed but we had a really good time, we danced, boogied :) and some more stuff that I'm not going to tell you about. :)





Saturday we went to Boy 8 Bit, he was even cooler. The club wasn't as full as we thought it will be, but it was one of the best parties in a long long time.



Party on people!


2 comments:

Thank you so much, you know I appreciate every message.