Tuesday, November 16, 2010

GIRL LAND

Today I'm going to present you one of my new illustrations. It's a mix-up of small vectors that I think represents a girl (or a woman, if you don't like the term girl) and her (our) world.
We are very complicated creatures, we need love, attention, patiences, our space and many more other things, but, if possible we don't want to give back as more as we get.
And sometimes I feel like this too, I need to protect myself, we all need to do that, in a way we have to.
But don't get me wrong, I'm a really cool and modest :) person, I have many friends (or at least I hope so).

I really love to mix vectors in my work. I think that working with vector, creating illustrations fits me and I hope that I can do a good job.

I would like to hear from you. :)





4 comments:

  1. I wish those were stickers!! They would totally be on everything I own. And I can't disagree with you at all. I think these are just a fraction of the images that relate to girls/women.

    These are pretty cool. :) Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, you are so right, if they were stickers that would be great. :)
    I will probably make more images like this one to represent our world.
    We are very complicated creatures, I'm really happy for this because I have so much inspiration.
    I'm really happy that you like it and that you read and follow my work. It really means a lot to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see more of your illustrations. :) And yes we are very complicated creatures and I think it's pretty cool you look to that for inspiration.

    And I'm happy that you linked me!! I was on DA and came across your work and immediately started watching your work. So it's really a privilege to see some of your work which I hope can inspire me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know it was on DA, that's a really good place to meat new people and get inspired.
    I'm really glad that you like my work and I hope that I can inspire you with my work.
    I wish you a wonderful day full of sun and inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much, you know I appreciate every message.