Monday, November 22, 2010

SEXY GIRL, SEXY IDEA

We start the week in a sexy mood. Not that I feel sexy, because I'm sick, but this is something that may help me, and hope you too, my dear dear reader, feel much more better.


ERES body architecture. Trendsetting and daring, the brand has been a force in the swimwear world for 40 years thanks to its iconic style and know-how.
Karl Lagerfeld created a collection for ERES, the photographies of model Emily Didonato, present her in a "fashion tale" series that pair Eres pieces with clothing from its sister label Chanel. Lagerfeld's message is that the stylish, well-dressed woman who wears Chanel ready-to-wear only wears the finest pieces underneath.
This entry was inspired by Swing Fashionista.

Sweet, sexy and very cute.








5 comments:

  1. yes indeed, lovely blog, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. It really means a lot to me that you read my comment and visited :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hot,such a great post ! I LOVE those sexy badass girls.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much, you know I appreciate every message.