Monday, November 8, 2010

SHOES SHOES AND SOME MORE SHOES

Like all the girls in the world (and you know I'm right when I say ALL) I have million pairs. Well, maybe not a million but 51, to be exact. It's not enough, and again you know I'm right.
I own stilettos, flats, sandals, boots, flip-flops, sneakers, and so on and so one.
I never wear the same shoes in one day and never in a week. I like to combine and dress different as many times possible in one day so I can take out as many shoes as possible.
For me shoes are the mirror to a person's everything. When I meat a person for the first time I don't look at their hands, or hair, I look at the shoes.
If you wear incredible sexy stilettos, for example, at a party, and you are really nice dressed up, you send out a really sexy vibe and that makes you feel really good about yourself, even if your feet hurt like hell you do it for the fashion.
I do it for the fashion.

Ladys, let me present the shoes






2 comments:

  1. i really love the red boots <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This shoes are from Supra. I have ones like these but on blue :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much, you know I appreciate every message.