Thursday, November 11, 2010

SOME KIND OF LOVE

If there was a doubt about the fact that I'm a girl, Ladies and Gents: SHOCKING  NEWS - I'M A 25 YEARS OLD GIRL. Incredible, I know.

So, one of the most important part of a young girl's life in the big city (because I live in a really big city) is LOVE. Yes, love, not fashion. And I say not fashion because this entry on my blog is about my newest illustrations dedicated to this noble sentiment. I know I'm really corny, but I'm in a really loving mood these days.

So below you will find 3 new designs for: cards, t-shitrs, mouse pads, eco bags, screen saver, or what ever you think that they might go on.

I hope you'll enjoy my newest works, please feel free to comment. :)





The second illustration was inspired by a play




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much, you know I appreciate every message.