Wednesday, December 1, 2010

CLUTCH BAGS - I JUST LOVE THEM

After my first post on this blog about bags, today I'm going to present to you some new models - clutch bags - I love them. Big, small, colorful, black, white, bedazzled, pink, red, flowers, patterns, I think you get the idea.
I don't have as many as I want to, but I manage. :) I'm a resourceful girl.
I know how it is; you go out, you need somewhere to put your phone, lipstick, blush, wipes and a clutch is just perfect for a situation like this.
I looks elegant, you can accessories really easy, you can hide it under your jacket, or your boyfriends, like I do almost all the time. Or, you can keep it next to you all night because it's small, cute and you just simply love it and can't let it out of you sight. :)

Some cute ones down below.










8 comments:

  1. I love every single one of them!! Are they from Accessorize??

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first clutch is really cute, adorable colour!
    Kisses,
    Cocò

    www.daddysneatness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE all of these! I'm a sucker for clutch bags!
    xoxo,
    http://mgstylemix.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that clutch bags are the perfect accessory.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much, you know I appreciate every message.