Monday, December 13, 2010

DUJOUR MAGAZINE

I was in a dreamy mood and DOUJOUR MAGAZINE  inspired me.
Being a graphic designer {among so many other things} I find my inspiration in so many places. One of these places is ISSUU.COM
For those of you that don't know ISSUU take a visit there, you wont regret it. You can find there all the magazines that you want to see. 
Graphic designers use ISSUU as a way to present their portfolio. My boyfriend is one of them, but I'm not going to present him now {his work}, maybe in a different post. How knows :D ?










2 comments:

  1. ah those pictures are so cute and relaxing to watch

    sleepy...

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. All you need to do is dream, after looking at this pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much, you know I appreciate every message.