Wednesday, December 29, 2010

GRANDMA'S PLACE


Today I'm leave my parents and going back home {home is 500 km , I think that is 310 miles}. It was ok-ish. It always is tiring but nice at the same time, seeing my family, old friends, catching up, but every visit has it's end, mine today. Being home reminded me of my childhood, of holidays spent with my grandparents, being spoiled, getting everything that I wanted. Smell of cookies, smell of the Christmas tree, snow outside the window, waiting for Santa, and so on and so on.
Down you can see some grandma style {if I may call it like this} places. Hope you like them and hope that you will remember your childhood with happiness. 
This post was inspired by Sweet Home Style








6 comments:

  1. I want a kitchen like that: it's so cute and remember me when I was little. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures! So bright & cheery! Perfect inspiration on a dark & cold day in NYC!
    xo
    Grace

    www.stripesandsequinscom

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable kitchens!!

    carrie
    larizadablog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I want a kitchen like these ones too, Nicia.
    Childhood was the best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well Grace I'm happy that I could bright your day :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much, you know I appreciate every message.