Thursday, December 23, 2010

OH SWEET BEAUTIFUL CAKE

I'm keeping the holiday spirit alive, or at least I hope I do, that's way I was browsing the internet the last few days to present you some really pretty cookies. I wont present you any recipes {I don't think that you, my dear reader want to cook wright now} because tonight I'm going to be on the road, going to visit my parents for the holidays and I wont be able to cook; that's why no recipes. When I visit my parents I don't do very many things, because my mom wants to spoil me, that makes me so so happy. That means I can get some rest. 
I'm leaving you for now, I have to get ready for the trip, make mine and my BF's luggage, etc.







7 comments:

  1. I'm dreaming of a browwwn coookiiiiiieeeeee :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And that cooooolkiiieeee dreams of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cakes...humhum!!

    ;)Filipa

    http://oblogdalipa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My sweet tooth is begging me to get some of these delicious sweets. Definitely in the mood to bake something!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My dear Falisha, if you do bake please tell me what and how where they.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know, these images look really good.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much, you know I appreciate every message.