Monday, December 27, 2010

THIS IS THE WAY OUR WORLD LOOKS

If you are a graphic designer, art director, photographer, fashion designer, designer, blogger, writer and any other profession in witch you use a computer, you will love {I hope love, not hate} this post.
I really love a person's work space. I think a place like this tells a lot about a person, about what kind of a woman/ man he/ she is.
To make that place work for you, there are some things that you need to be very very close: the most important  component is the LAPTOP {or the computer, but I'm a laptop person, I don't leave the house without it, it's like an extension of my body, and I think that most of you are like me}, a notebook {in witch I doodle, write so many un-useful thing and from time to time useful :D}, a tone of pens, markers, post-its, a photo camera, a candle {for the mood} and some books {I read, and when I do it, I start 3 or 4 books at a time}, small pieces of paper with ideas {that's how I call it :D}, etc.

I just love love love this spaces. :D {give feedback please, love the comments :D}.





This post was inspired by Sweet Home Style



11 comments:

  1. Amazing! I could live in the first one for sure!

    maria ana
    www.thebeautylover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the first one is so cute! great inspiration, thanks for posting.

    carrie
    larizadablog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everybody likes the first one, it's a really cute one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The third one looks like BOTH my sketching desk AND computer desk. Ohhh how I wish I could pause time and re do them to be a little more like Pic #1. My mom gave me some desk organizing things, I think she's giving me a hint. Lol.

    Love the pics. Great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know it's hard, but don't stop tring, Falisha Ann. It took me three years to START to be near what I want my place to look. And it's a long way to go still.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your room looks like a dream. Very jellies.

    suzyandlola

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you but it's not my room. This post was inspired by Sweet Home Style.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really nice pics...I love the pink laptop ;)...all the "artists" find order and inspiration in their sweet "chaos".

    ;)Filipa

    http://oblogdalipa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much, you know I appreciate every message.