Friday, December 31, 2010

WHAT TO WEAR TO NEW YEAR'S EVE PARTY

The last day of 2010; a few more hours and it's 2011. It's the time to reflect what we did this year, regrets, achievements, things we haven't done and wish we have, etc. But I'm not going to talk about this now, I'm not. I just want to think that there's a new year upon us, new beginnings, new chances, and an other thing, what we girls are going to wear at the party tonight. That is if you are going to a party, or you want to stay home with your loved ones/ one. Even if you are going to stay at home I know you are going to get dressed, make your self pretty.
I'm going to make myself pretty, I love to get ready, to prepare my clothes, to do my nails, my hair, accessories and all the things that we do to look our best.
What you see here is something that I like and I think is a good  option for the END OF THE YEAR PARTY. {the flats are there because, after the big entry at the party, after the clock hits 12, the heals are going to disappear and that's when the party really starts}.
Have fun tonight ladies and gents. Talk to you next year.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much, you know I appreciate every message.