Monday, January 31, 2011

15 THINGS ABOUT ME


Something really sweet happened last week, I received an email form my friend Anne from WobiSobi about  15 things. This goes like this: you share 15 things about yourself and you tag 5 people to do this. I really like all this sort of things that happened between blogs and in the blogging community. 

1. I love photography and art. I studied both for 6 years so it was bound to happened :D {cuz I'm a cool geek}.
2. I watch tv shows on my laptop like radio shows {we have seen me+bf "will and grace", the whole 8 seasons in 6 days}
3. I love red nail polish and lipstick. Makes me feel sexy :D.
4. I'm a big fan of dogs; I had 4 dogs {dobermans} and I can wait to move to Spain so we can buy a puppy.
5. We want to move to Barcelona - Spain. We want that so bad.
6. I love shoes. I love shoes so so so much. Shoes make me happy :D.
7. I love old movies and I like to torment my bf and make him watch them with me.
8. I love to swim, that's one of the reasons that I want to move to Barcelona and not Madrid.
9. I'm working at a new super secret project and if everything will work out fine I will rock {I'm a modest one :D}.
10. I make lists and lists and some more lists, I like lists, lists make me happy.
11. Did I told you that I love lists? :D:D:D
12. I read a lot. I doesn't matter what, I really like to read.
13. I'm clumsy and I bump into walls and doors and every time I do that I'm really surprised :D.
14. I love pixel art. I do pixel art photography. {you will see some of my works soon, I think, I hope}.
15. I LOVE MY BOYFRIEND! HE IS THE BEST AND I REALLY HOPE I WILL NOT SPOOK HIM AWAY! 

So... this is my list, my 15 things. I hope some of you will read this list and like it. Here comes now the five blogs that I tagged. 

Tina Rose from tokyo hustler
Nathalia from Mesa Privada



29 comments:

  1. These are so great Tereza Thanks so much for sharing!!! Wishing you great things on your super secret project. But You rock already!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tag!! I will post my 15 things soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Anne. Once the project will be up and running I will share it with you.
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emmy you are more than welcomed and I can wait to read your list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the tag! I'm very happy! =D

    http://mesaprivada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have 2, 10, 13 and 15 in common :D

    Good luck with your project!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm happy I made you happy honey. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. No wonder we get along so good Nicia.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love your number 6 and number 10. ouh, number 11 too. so cute ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much reading Jah. And I'm really happy that you like the list.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Here is my post! Thanks again :)

    http://emsfashionfinds.blogspot.com/2011/01/15-things-about-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. There should be a 100 things about you!! Just from these 15 things you sound like a really cool person. I'm planning on opening my Graphic Design blog this week and I think a "15 Things about me" would be a great opener.

    So thanks for sharing some cool things about yourself and inspiring me for an opener for my blog. You're the best. Oh and I hope you really get to move to Spain soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for this Falisha Ann, and please open the blog with this.
    When you have opened your blog please send me the link. And I miss your comments. I thought you forgot about me :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just started following your blog. We have a lot in common. :)

    Would love to move to Barcelona and shoes make me happy too. I'm superficial like that. LOL!

    thechyrelgomez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Tereza Anton:)


    ENTER OUR MARDOU&DEAN JEANS CONTEST ON OUR BLOG:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loved the list, we have so much in common...we cool girls ;) Moving to Barcelona sounds awsome!!! I keep my fingers crossed :D what old movies do U recommend the most?
    Kisses!
    www.anazee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awww. You're welcome. And you'll be the first to get a link. And I could never forget about my favorite blog, I've just been crazy busy with classes and work and trying to stay on top of my workout routine. I'll be around more, promise! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  18. It was nice reading this,I really want to visit Spain.

    ReplyDelete
  19. im curious about the new top secret! hihi
    Love ur list!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello! Well, first of all, great list. Your a true list-maker.
    Second thank you very much for including me! I'm so flattered.

    And I'm sorry I haven't posted yet, but I have a huge exam on thursday, and since I want to make a proper list about myself (I realised I don't even have my name on my blog - it's Mafalda) I can only do it afterwards.

    Again, thank you!
    Mafalda

    http://chez-mode.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you so much Chyrel! I follow you too.
    And we aren't superficial. :)
    I follow you too.

    ReplyDelete
  22. We cool girl sure do Ana Zee. About old movies... I will make a post about that :) What you say?

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ok Falisha Ann. So good luck with everything and I can wait to hear for you again.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Mafalda dear you are more than welcomed.
    Don't worry about posting, you do what you have to and when you'll be more free post the list. I know how it's to have a tone of work and no time.

    ReplyDelete
  25. i like number 15. :D
    same from your bf, so he told me...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much, you know I appreciate every message.