Thursday, January 27, 2011

ADIDAS ORIGINALS - BLUE DENIM COLLECTION 2011


Beautiful colors, beautiful clothes, beautiful men.
Adidas finally launched their first in-house denim line called the Adidas Originals Blue Collection. The collection’s name is homage to the iconic Adidas Originals Blue color tone “BlueBird”, which is very familiar to Adidas Originals fans {like me; I'm a fan of Adidas since I was a kid}.
It comes with varying washings and is available both for men and women. As a novelty, Adidas Originals introduces the first sneaker protector on jeans. They incorporated a special material on the inside cuff of the jeans’ leggings to protect light-colored suede or canvas sneakers from being dyed.
It's a street collection and I think that the designers for Adidas did a really amazing job.










24 comments:

  1. i usually skip over posts on men's fashion (oops) but the colors drew me to this post and so glad it did!

    xx
    http://tokyohustler.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that, we all do that. But I think that I should post more stuff for men, I have men followers and it's not very nice to ignore.
    And next to that I really love Adidas :)
    I'm glad you stopped by and that you liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome.. I have been looking for great men's fashion. So..... I see you found it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks :D
    And I will post more men fashion form now on. I have men followers and I have to be fair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like to see men's fashion. That way I can buy the best clothes to my boyfriend. :)

    This Adidas Collection is a non-missing one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm happy that you like the posts that are dedicated to men Nicia, cuz there will be more to come.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! *O* Picture perfect!!! I loved it! Especially the fifth picture, the boy's smile is so beautiful :)

    http://mesaprivada.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. great stuff! thanks for sharing these pics! such cute boys in amazing cloths!

    *From Munich With Love*
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful collection! I love the footwear. Especially the first picture, great colours!

    http://www.chez-mode.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. ahh i love mens sneakers they always have the best styles.!
    great post
    come visit if you have time :)

    http://fashionprovocateur.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. About the shoes :), I have only two things to say: mens shoes {when we talk about sneakers} always look better and all my sneakers are from mens collection. :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love menswear more and more. i keep finding there ideas that seem so elegant and effortless. and adidas? great looks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mens wears are really inspiring. And Adidas is at the top of my list.

    ReplyDelete
  14. you've got a great blog! nicely organized!

    ReplyDelete
  15. the clothes are pretty swell as well

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the guy in the navy jacket and cream/camel chinos :)

    http://say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. That rainbow shoes is really fashionable! I'm looking forward to wear that.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much, you know I appreciate every message.