Tuesday, January 4, 2011

COCO ECO MAGAZINE


Coco Eco Magazine is an online eco-chic magazine celebrating sustainable fashion, beauty, celebrity and culture. In my opinion this magazine is a really good looking one :D. Beautiful, beautiful fashion, girls, images, good taste, love the whole style and the presentation. You should really take a look.  
The first think that caught my eye where the red lips. Beautiful, sexy, full red lips. I love red lips and red nails. I think that this look {red lips and nails} is very sexy and you can never go wrong with this. When I'm like that I feel really sexy and confident. And that is something that we all need, we need {and we love at the same time} to feel wanted, desired, to know that people {not just men, but everybody} turn their heads when we pass by. So be sexy girls, you deserve that.










7 comments:

  1. Beautiful post. Love your blog! Can't wait for more :)

    xoxo, kat

    www.kitschbykat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this.
    Love your blog too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This magazine looks great. I totally agree about the red lips and nails. I love the look of classic red nail polish, it feels so feminine.

    Love the blog! Thanks for following :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really beautiful editorial...I love the mix between the glamorous looks and the city background...;)Filipa

    http://oblogdalipa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ladies I'm really happy that you like this post.
    All these feedbacks help me with future posting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much, you know I appreciate every message.