Monday, January 10, 2011

F**KED UP WORLD

{photos via WE HEART IT}

When life gives you lemons, that doesn't mean you have to make lemonade or lemon cake , right away. You can be pissed off at first, for as long as you need it, for as long as you want it. It's f**ked up and I hate it, but this is life. It sucks! 
I know I have to move on, I know I have to get up every day, but I also know that if I smile I have to do that for me, not for the fact that people around me and you need to see us smiling. It's not about them and for the fact they need to feel better. I just hate when people try to make you feel better {trying is relative} so that they can feel amazing about the fact that they did a good deed. 
I'm going to be ok, I know that, I really do, but I need to do that in my own time. I need time. We need time. Yeah, my world is up side down right now. Isn't that just perfect ?!?




12 comments:

  1. you are right. and I totally felt in love with that amazing pair of flats(i belive), the ones with the sequin hearts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the ones with the sequin hearts are flats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow- hard to know what to say about this post. I guess all I can say is - I hope life gets better....
    www.fashnlvr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Yvonne. This is really nice of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the idea of this post . Let's just hope for the best together

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, let's hope. I know that is all we can do.
    Thank you Dora. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the shoes too Anastasia. I know that shoes always make me feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything is temporary, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Nicia.
    Yes, it's temporary, but for now, this is it. I'm going to be ok.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice post...What you said is very true, sometimes we don't feel ok, sometimes we need to scream out loud and change...we always have our blog to feel better ;) Filipa

    http://oblogdalipa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Filipa. And you are right about the blog. Really helps, a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much, you know I appreciate every message.