Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I REALLY LIKE HER WORK

{photos via ESSIMAR}

I found something really nice last week. I found Essimar by ESTHER RAMIREZ. 
I like to work with paper, I really love it and I think that I can learn a lot from her, because her work is really amazing. She is really talented and she makes paper and working with paper be so fun and cool. Everything is so colorful and I love color.
This is one of her works, something you can try, or if you don't like this one she has so many on her blog. Just check it out...
Hope you like it. 








10 comments:

  1. Beautiful, nice Link- thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really happy that you like it :). I really think her work is really cute and she deserves all the features possible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved it, gonna check her work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do that. She is really good. I'm going to try to work with paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats really cool! Great post :)
    www.itsanewkate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This can be an awesome way of wraping gifts!! It's really interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know. That's why I made this feature :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I picked the idea from the heart paper and did a winged heart to my boyfriend saying that his love makes me fly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so cute Nicia. Really sweet :) I hoped he liked it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much, you know I appreciate every message.