Wednesday, January 5, 2011

ILLUSTRATION - PART TWO/ FEBRUARY


So it's a new year. It's hard, but it's a new chance to screw up or to make it. And {like everybody} I really want to make it, me and my bf, we all need to make it. Even if I think sometimes that my world will come crashing down, I found somewhere the strength to keep on going, to make it. It's so fucking hard; why does it have to be like this? I know that one day it will be better, but I hope that I will be able to fight until it will be better. 
It's easier when I know that I'm not alone, that I have my bf, that I have friends next to me, that help me. I need to know that it will be better. I'm such a girl...



4 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you. I really want to get a start on my graphic designing this year and I wish you all the success this year!!

    *Whispers* Having a supporting BF really does make life easier!

    And these calenders are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. You always make me feel better. :)
    I'm really happy that you like the calendar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Tereza!
    Firstly I wanted to say a huuge thank you for giving me a stylish award! :))) Sooo sweet! And also, this is the sweetest post right here... I hope things are turning around for you... you are not alone with the struggles, but you have kept going, which is exactly what we have to do... and good things shall some day come of it! :)
    Thanks again love Zoey @makeshiftmodel
    I will be making my list (In a slightly unconventional way no doubt) soon!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Zoey. This is so sweet of you.
    This means a lot to me, that you read my posts and that you took the time to leave me a comment.
    About the award, you are more than welcomed :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much, you know I appreciate every message.