Wednesday, January 26, 2011

INSPIRED BY WHITE - BATHROOM {part two}

{photos via Sweet Home Style}

So the snow inspired me again; on saturday snowed all day. And because I don't want you to get bored with an other bedroom post, today I will present you some white bathrooms :)
Next to the bedroom, my favorite place in the house is the bathroom. The place where the frog turns into a prince and the little ugly duckling becomes a princess. I love a big tub {I don't think there is a person in the world the doesn't love long hot baths}, natural light and big big mirrors. 
Our bathroom is not white, is dark yellow {I like it}, but we have a big mirror, so I'm happy.
What's your opinion on bathrooms - interior design?







17 comments:

  1. I like them black (but I just love black so...). I like to see flowers on the bathroom too and has to have natural light. :)

    Great selection you have there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! You have won a stylish blogger award! To know more, come visiting me at www.dressapple.net! P.s. Your blog is inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So clean and pretty :)

    http://style-fiesta.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO Classy and Sharp.. I love all of these..

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE all of these - I think I will have an all-white house one day. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are lovely, I really want a stand alone bath! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like flowers and natural light in the bathroom too, Nicia.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for the award Ilenia.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love that simple clean minimal perfect.
    follow me
    http://mformariza.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ladies I did again :D I see you like this post.
    These really makes me happy. I never thought I will have so many comments and readers and followers. kisses

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for the visit Mar. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love white decorations with touches of color, are so refreshing and inspiring, because are like blank canvas with a world of possibilities

    ;)Filipa

    http://oblogdalipa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm really glad that you like this Filipa.

    ReplyDelete
  14. such nice pictures, white is my favorite
    x
    Somethings Gone Awry

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm pleased that you like the images Tona.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Bathrooms should have big windows (plenty of natural light). That is a must for me. The images you share are gorgeous. You have excellent taste.Oh, and I am your newest follower! :)

    http://styleidoscope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you so much for this Katharine.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much, you know I appreciate every message.