Friday, January 7, 2011

INSPIRED BY WHITE

{ photos via SWEET HOME STYLE}

White, it's really inspiring. I don't know if it's because there's snow outside {and I love love love snow} or just because I like the clean look of white :), if you understand me. White in the bedroom is appropriate, it feels {accept for clean} peaceful. And all you need in the bedroom is peace, love, quite. 
Our bedroom is colorful, agitated, full of stuff, pictures and I really love it like this. But when I put white sheets on the bed the atmosphere changes, I {we} pay more attention, we enjoy the moments a little bit more. Or maybe is just me.
What do you think?










16 comments:

  1. I love white too so much.Actually my bed is white and I just put white sheets on it :) How modern am I ? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you are soooooo modern. My bed is white too :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love The White! It's Like breathing fresh Air.

    ReplyDelete
  4. all of these pictures look so soothing. i dream of going to a hotel on a caribbean island with all white bedding and white walls, decorated only with seashells. white feels so rejuvenating, right??

    carrie
    La Rizada

    ReplyDelete
  5. White is my FAVORITE color to decorate with!! What doesn't white go with?? ;-)

    Happy Friday!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. love love the white decoration on a room!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my God!
    This is your room???
    It's perfect,so elegant and stylish!!!
    The white sheets give an other air to the whole setting!
    I love it! :)
    And i really like your blog too,i just found it and i'm following you!
    i'd love it if you'd follow me too!
    kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's not my room, AthenouKa. But my bed is white now, walls are white too.
    Thank you for the follow, I follow you too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so right Jen. White is perfect.
    Happy friday to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We've heard that white is the new black :P

    Claire & Vasia
    www.fashionhasit.com

    P.S: We follow you :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Girls, I think that you are right. :) White is awesome.
    Thank you so much for the follow.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love how these look. It's so peaceful. The last image with the silk pillows looks so pretty. I'd love to have a cozy white bed like that.

    ReplyDelete
  13. such nice pictures, white is so peaceful !
    x
    Somethings Gone Awry

    ReplyDelete
  14. I see that we all need peace and quiet.
    I'm really glad that you all like this post.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much, you know I appreciate every message.