Monday, January 24, 2011

ONE COLOR AT A TIME by HILDA GRAHNAT

{photos via FLICKR}

I am always searching the internet for inspiration and for nice/ cute/ beautiful/ colorful things. One day I found something really incredible, I found HILDA GRAHNAT form Malmo, Sweden. She rocks :D. Hilda is a very talented photographer, that studies graphic design. From her works I realized that she is a big vintage fan and that she loves music. From her thousands of photographies I choose five works; each work is inspired by one color - yellow, red, green, blue and black.
I really hope you'll like her works and I really hope that she will be pleased. :)







16 comments:

  1. I wish I had colour "corners" at my place!

    thebeautylover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The position of objects were carefully chosen which makes me unable to decide my favourite one. They're all beautifull.

    She likes clocks a lot (and lamps), doesn't she?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, I would love to have a corner like that too Maria Ana.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can say that my favorite is the yellow one, the only reason is {I think} that it is the most powerful one. And she likes clocks a lot, lamps too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the red one! :)
    I follow you on google friends :D can you please do the same?

    x
    Silvia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the follow Silvia. I follow you too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such nice photography:I actually visited Malmo . It's a great place :)
    Dora

    ReplyDelete
  8. I see that all the talented go there :D
    That's so cool Dora.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohhhh i love it all... all! So cute!

    Niiiice tereza!

    Kisses

    team gunn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just had an interview for a blog and I listed your blog as my favorite ones. You can read it here http://creative-artists-blog.com/interview-with-dora-cruceru/

    xoxo
    Dora

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this post so much! I'm currently revamping my room and I wish I had the patience to color coordinate everything.

    xx
    http://tokyohustler.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you Dora for this. It's so sweet of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm really happy that you like it Tina.
    I know how it's to redecorate your place.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely!!

    http://style-fiesta.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. :) I'm really happy that you like it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much, you know I appreciate every message.