Wednesday, January 12, 2011

SHOES MAKE ME HAPPY

{photos via WE HEART IT}

You might say that I'm superficial. I really do not care {and because you read my blog you like shoes too :D}. I'm still in a bad place, I'm still here, but shoes really make me feel better. I need something to make me feel better. Shoes are pretty, are so colorful, so sexy, don't talk back to you, don't lie, don't give you false hope. SHOES ARE AWESOME. 
We all need something in our lives that makes us feel like shoes make me feel. I know {I really do know} that I have people next to me that can make me feel like shoes do, but I need something else that can make me feel better. I want to able to help me. I used to be a strong woman, I did so many things, but next to the awesome things in my life  shit happened too, and I lost my confidence. I NEED IT BACK.








16 comments:

  1. OOOO me tooooo! Shoes always make me happy !! and I love these shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want ones like the last one. I love shoes too, but it's very difficult to see ones that fit my flatfeet... :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the ones with the bows look fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shoes, shoes, shoes for my ladies :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh Nicia, I'm really sorry :(
    I have high heals shoes but I have back problems, so...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the bows too. One day Dora, one day... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I get something out of them. When I feel down, I like to treat myself. Clothes never look any good, and food just makes me fatter, but shoes always fit. [in her shoes

    the post made me think of this quote.. and I think that every woman has something for shoes

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, I was so inspired by that quote too, Miss K. I really liked it :)
    And shoes are the best :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. *-* I loved the shoes, everything is so vintage!

    http://mesaprivada.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. these shots are beautiful. i can't wait until some of this seattle rain dies down so i can break out the florals + pastels.

    xxx
    www.theleatherweather.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you. I really like WE HEART IT. It's a very inspiring site :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG!!!
    Seriously now,i loooove your blog,and of course follow you ;)
    I'm an untreatable Shoeholic!
    Seriously.It's bad.I always crave shoes.And tend to buy more high heels than anything else!
    Keep it up!
    And i'd love it if you'd follow me back too!
    kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so so much for this.
    I LOVE SHOES SO MUCH!
    Thank you for the follow AthenouKa, I follow you too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yey for you Kot-itsa! Shoes rules :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much, you know I appreciate every message.