Thursday, January 13, 2011

SWEET SWEET BOOTS


At the end of 2010 I found something really sweet! I found these boots and I'm in love :D. A girl can dream and these girl is daydreaming. 
Let me tell you something about these boots: Ankel booties build over the popular Atacoma from last season - the elegant edition. Soft leather draped around the boot. Exposed chunky zipper on the outer side right shoe and the innner side left shoe. 
I'm going to leave you now and I will keep on having my new affair :)







13 comments:

  1. Can you share? Pleeeeease... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen zippers done this way!! I am so used to zipper location telling me which boot goes on which foot. There's no telling how I would leave the house with my boots on right!! I love the strap across the toe and the concealed platform.
    Tres chic!
    www.fashnlvr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are amazing! love!

    xx grace
    stripesandsequins.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes my dear Nicia! You can share my dream :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so right Yvonne :) I love these boots.

    ReplyDelete
  6. And girls you are all right. The boots rock my world.

    ReplyDelete
  7. those are HOT. great blog!


    xx
    www.dragonnfruit.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know. The design is incredible :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. aaaaaaah! acne! i keep on dreaming!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much, you know I appreciate every message.