Wednesday, February 9, 2011

GAP - SPRING 2011

{photo via Style}

In 1969 the beautiful town of San Francisco gave the world THE GAP. And the world was never again as we knew it. In October 2010 Patrick Robinson presented the new spring collection, witch he says targets people between 25 and 35 years old. I love the pale-palette duds that he used and I might say I'm in love, oh! yes dear world. This collection is incredible. Loose dresses and pants, denim jackets, soft pink skirts, and white all around. And the men collection is perfect; denim, grays and soft colors. All for the modern couple of this world.

{photo via Style}

{photo via Style}

{photo via Style}

{photo via Style}

{photo via Style}

{photo via Style}


28 comments:

  1. Love the men collection . Those gray pants are so cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the first men collection that I really like for this spring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pastel colors, and new shapes for the women trousers...can't wait... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors. Everything is so peace full.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gap is doing a really good job this year!!!

    xx
    http://le-paradox.blogspot.com/2011/02/prada-presents-minimal-baroque.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this looks really good! Thank you for sharing Tereza.

    Love,
    Fashion Ranger

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice collection...beautiful and comfy ;)

    Filipa

    http://oblogdalipa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm really glad that you all like this post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know where I'll be shopping ~ beautiful styles, especially that first cream blouse (upper left) w/ the detail down the middle ~ great post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these light fabrics and colors. They look like such great layering pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes I love all the use of white and gray! so simplistic

    F. (opinionslave.blogspot.com) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well Nikona, all I can say is HAPPY SHOPPING :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Impressive for gap.

    Helen, X
    http://areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this collection. I can't wait for spring!

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  15. love it. especially the coral pants, striped shirt and camel jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  16. My favorite are the jackets Allie :)
    So feminine, yet not too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. VOOOVV ! I m FOLLOWING !

    http://misscat-desing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for the follow. And for the visit.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much, you know I appreciate every message.