Friday, February 11, 2011

INSPIRED BY YELLOW - BEDROOM {part one}

{photo via Sweet Home Style}

As you have seen, interior design is very important to me. I think that the space where you live, work, eat, reflects on you; this tells everything about the way you live your life. 
The first color that inspired me was white {I know, I know, white is not a color :D}; I did bedroom and bathroom and by all your feedbacks and comments I realized that you like it. So here comes yellow {part one} :D. Enjoy!

{photo via Sweet Home Style}

{photo via Sweet Home Style}

{photo via Sweet Home Style}

{photo via Sweet Home Style}

{photo via Martha Stewart}

{photo via Sweet Home Style}



21 comments:

  1. Soo Pretty and comforting. I love yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've a hard relationship with yellow, but those images are very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the last picture.Very nice contrast
    xoxo
    Dora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tereza, I usually don't like yellow but these pics make me think I could work with it. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Honestly Kholá, I can't say that I like yellow, but from time to time, it really work. Gives the impression of summer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know what you mean Dora, the yellows in the last image are much more closer to green; different shades of green - mustard - lime - lemon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Nicia. I love this selection too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love mustard yellow...all the pictures are gorgeous ;) Filipa

    http://oblogdalipa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much Filipa.
    There will be more coming ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Im in love with those bedrooms! Really inspiring and makes me want to change my own bedroom! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. After every post like this I have the same desire :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've never though that yellow would look so good in bedroom :) awsome!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I must admit I'm not a fan of yellow, but these bedrooms are so nice!!

    xxx
    Vikki

    http://stylometre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I know Ana Zee, and there will be more to come, spaces inspired by yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm not a fan of yellow my self Vikki, but in this combinations, yellow looks really good.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Tereza! Huh, never really considered yellow as a bedroom color, but these examples are lovely. And I would kill for that awesome chandelier in the third pic!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What can I say, you have really good taste :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super like for all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much, you know I appreciate every message.