Tuesday, February 8, 2011

LOUBOUTIN on BESO

{photo via beso}

Let's talk shoes! I feel like talking about shoes today.
Last week I found a great online shop BESO and I'm really happy about it. And I started cruising the site, witch is really easy to use and I struck gold: Christian Louboutin Women's Boots and Christian Louboutin Women's Pumps . After a few minutes I went to heaven, I found the meaning of life {well my life :D} disguised in a beautiful pair of Christian Louboutin Gressimo Gingham knot pump.
After finding the perfect shoes that one day I will definitely have, I cruised BESO and I found so many beautiful things that's why I recommend it to you. Stop by and tell me what you think.




24 comments:

  1. Great shopping site :) I looking at shoes right now :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The site has the right name, because I want to kiss them all. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh Nicia, this is so cute of you. Sweet comment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg!!! those are so cute :D I know what I would wear with them....mmm *-*

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have to visit beso!i'm going now!^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. I WANT THAT GINGHAM LOUBOUTIN!!! Wow that is a great shoe! It says "pin-up girl" to me! I would love to wear them with denim shorts and a white sleeveless button down (currently boxed for winter). Bright red lips would be a must! You gave me shoe lust!
    www.fashnlvr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i want my own pair of those shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. loooove the shoe!

    following, follow me back if you like my blog?
    x http://madelineweber.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Girls I feel you :D These shoes scream SEXY!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yvonne you are so right. Pin-up all the way.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for the follow Madeline.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow I've never visited this site before.
    Thanks for sharing sweetie.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pure heaven, LOVE those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely blog! I'm jealous of your header :P j

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much Rana. The header is my new personal logo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm really pleased that you all like this post.
    The shoes are incredible.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much, you know I appreciate every message.