Tuesday, June 21, 2011

O WATCH by TOKUJIN YOSHIOKA

{photo via Issey Miyake}

I love designer creations and I love this O Watch by Tokujin Yoshioka made for Issey Miyake. True work of art. The correct phonetic spelling for "O" is eau - in french, and I have to say it really does look like water sculpture. I just can image how a watch like this will look on a wrist, b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l. This is more than an accessory, in my opinion. 

{photo via Issey Miyake}

{photo via Issey Miyake}

{photo via Issey Miyake}

{photo via Issey Miyake}


30 comments:

  1. I have a watch with very similar design, it's from S.Oliver :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want one! That's such a nice watch! :)

    Xoxo,
    http://beatricebalaj.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment :) - That is a GREAT feeling, hope you're filling in time with some exciting things x

    Great watch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This watch is so perfect.I'd love to have one :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. In my hand it would last 5 second but I truly find it awesome!!!
    xx
    http://dontcallmefashionblogger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. @P'tush
    I have a watch like this too, but not this one :).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhh want one like that!!!! Expansive haha??? lol

    xo Emma

    www.fromcitytocity-emm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Tereza,
    This is the more beautiful watch that I see!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh i like it so much!



    kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

    ReplyDelete
  10. that watch is full blown wearable art! nice discovery, love!!!

    btw, I just launched my brand new blog, MOONSTRUCK EXPOSÉ!

    I formerly blogged on, I Live For It, where we were following each other before.

    Hope you'll come check it out and visit me! I'm of course following you from moonstruck now. ;)

    moonstruck exposé

    x. juliana

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Emma
    I have no idea, it's not out yet :).

    ReplyDelete
  12. I had to have two of them: one to wear and another to exposure. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much, you know I appreciate every message.