Monday, July 11, 2011

NEW AWARDS


It's been a while since I did an award post, that's why today will be 2 in 1 :). The first one is "Best Blog Award" {how cool is that} from the amazing lady Shay at A Thick Girl's Closet, and the second one, "One lovely blog award", from the beautiful miss Kiki at Kiki's Book of Dreams. Thank you so much for these awards ladies! So, here we go :).


Here are 7 new {if you follow my blog, maybe you know these about me, but...} things about me.

I love a clean work space.

Huge accessories rock!

These are amazing!

Old cars look incredible. 

I can't have a day without my music.

I'm on a diet. 

I wear watches as accessories, but I never know the time.


Favorite color: for now - hot pink {ask me next week, it will be an other color}.
Favorite desert: I'm on a diet now, but I made two days ago an amazing fluffy cake :).
Biggest pet peeve: vulgar people.
When you are upset, you: clean the entire apartment.
Favorite pet: dobermans.
Black or white: ??? I don't understand this one, sorry.
Biggest fear: losing my sight.
Best feature: my fake red hair hahaha!
Everyday atitude: What? Is it 23:00 already?
What is perfection: a day in bed.
Guilty pleasure: Pretty Little Lairs :).

The "Best Blog Award" goes to:


The "One Lovely Blog Award" goes to:

What you have to do: thank me {YES!}, do a post about your new award, say 7 things about you, do the "favorite list" thing, give the award to 7 blogs. So, let's get to business.

62 comments:

  1. soo cool pics!!:)
    congrats for award!
    new post on mine: 3 look 3 colors!

    Patchwork à Porter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your awards! Well deserved!
    http://www.fashuhneestah.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures! Tnx for Award! :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely pics ;) congrats for got 2 awards

    check out mine !

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats :)
    those pictures are awesome..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations for your award, and thank you so much for mine! Very kind of you :) x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your awards sweetie :)I bet that cake was really yummy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks hun! You’re the best, now I’m off to share me gracious award!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ahhhhhhhh love those glasses!!! :D

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow welldone to everyone^^
    Mi_Mi
    x
    mi-miworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Tereza,
    I loved to know more about you!
    Have a wonderful week.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on all of your awards! I also wear watches for the same reason hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats Tereza - you deserve these :O)
    A xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you, my love! I adore your blog and think of it as bite of candy every morning. Love it!

    xoxox

    -Suze

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the pics, can't have a day without music either...haha listening to some now while writing! ;)

    xo Emma

    www.fromcitytocity-emm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on the awards!!!
    Have a nice evening!
    xx
    http://dontcallmefashionblogger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love these pictures! I also completely agree, old cars are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  18. i love these pics especially the one of the green porsche.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the idea of watches as accessories :)
    xx Allie

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow. Love the desk and those intense nails. I'll definitely be saving that image for inspiration. I'm working on setting up a cute writing desk. Methinks I need a Tumblr.

    www.zanniplainjanefashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Merci beacoup my friend! you made my day. I feel honoured and so special. Have already put up a post!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congrats on the award! Diets are no fun :( but I love a clean work space, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. thankyou so much sweety! hugs kisses <3

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ha ha... love all of them.. and I need to get myself some of that nail-polish. x
    http://decorislikebutter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. I am loving those headphones. Polka Dots addicted I am!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Omigosh, thank you so much for giving me this award! It really means so much.

    xoxo
    Meera

    ReplyDelete
  27. @Dora
    Thank you so much hon, and the cake was incredible. I had no idea I could do that :).

    ReplyDelete
  28. @Suze
    My pleasure sweetie, don't mention it!

    ReplyDelete
  29. @A Fine Balance
    You are very sweet, I'm really happy for this message.

    ReplyDelete
  30. @Barbara
    Those headphones are amazing, I want.

    ReplyDelete
  31. @Meera
    My pleasure sweetie, I'm really happy I could give you this an award.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I'm always changing my favourite colour too and when I'm upset, guess what I do, I also clean the apartment!

    We're not so different, you know? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Thank you so much!! I already made the post! I really appreciate this! Ah! It made my day! I love your blog so much!

    beautyandfashionmashup.blogspot.com
    -The BF Mashup

    ReplyDelete
  34. Oh, and congratulations on you winning both awards! :]

    ReplyDelete
  35. @Alyssa
    My pleasure sweetie, happy you like it :).

    ReplyDelete
  36. ohhhhhhhh my gosh have gone through sooo many beautiful posts, absolutely j'adore and following darling. going to stalk some more now :))) xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much, you know I appreciate every message.