Wednesday, August 10, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!

{photo via we heart it}

Today, is the b-day of an amazing girl, my awesome girlfriend - Andreea :). So, let's hear it for Andreea: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETY! I hope, like I always do, that this year will be a super one, and you know the rest.

{photo via we heart it}

I've met her in February - 2009 and we became friends in august, when we started to work together. Living in a new city, with a busy life, it's really hard to make time for new people, but we clicked :).

{photo via we heart it}

She is the kind of woman that has always been there for me and I'm not the easiest person to be around. You know, when you start to scream and shout and she is like "are you done? can I take my earplugs out? so I can talk too :))". 

{photo via we heart it}

So, once again, Happy Birthday, I hoped you liked our gifts and all that is missing is a pink cake. Kisses!

{photo via we heart it}


53 comments:

  1. Happy B-day to Andreea !!! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures!

    xoxo
    http://shishiwaldorf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely pictures. x

    http://natallino.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What gorgeous images!! Happy B'day to your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy b'day to Andrea - loving the pink cake :)
    Axx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely post! Happy Birthday, Andreea!

    May good fortune be yours, today, Tereza. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to your friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute post, Happy birthday to Andrea :)
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Tereza,
    Happy birthday to Andreaa!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a wonderful post! happy birthday, andreaa! :-)
    http://fashion-meets-art.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute pics!!!happy bday to your friend!


    xoxo from rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Dora
    I will tell her sweetie, thanks :).

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Suze
    Thank you Suze, she is a truly amazing friend. She deserves a post like this.

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Lidiya
    Thank you, I hope she will like it too :).

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love all of these pics! especially the cake! Tell Andreea I said Happy Birthday!
    P.S. my name is Andrea and my birthday is next week! how funny!

    xx
    Fashion Infactuation
    a;

    ReplyDelete
  16. That cake is AMAZING!!! It looks so good!! :))

    xoxo

    ashleighduncan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. happy B-day girl ! amazing blog you have btw ! wanna follow each other ?

    have you seen my new post ?
    http://v-fashionwise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. happy bday to your girlfriend! adorable post!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy b-day to your friend! That pink cake looks amazing!!!!!
    hugs,
    xx
    Ask Erena
    http://askerena.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. lovely pics, happy bday to her :)

    xo Emma

    www.fromcitytocity-emm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy birthday Andrea! lovely cake :).

    www.fashionsaveur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. @AnneBallo
    What a small, small world. That is really nice :).

    ReplyDelete
  23. Happy Birthday to Andreea!!! I want the pink cake!!

    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  24. yey!! its my bday too! thanks for coming over and wishing me a happy birthday :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. I know I'm late, but i hope your friend had an awesome day and that she liked your gifts. You're such a kind friend. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much, you know I appreciate every message.