Wednesday, November 23, 2011

DECEMBER SPONSORSHIP


As you know my lovelies, December is upon us, the holiday season is here. That makes me really happy. As you've seen, my number of readers is growing, I'm really proud of this; that means a lot more hits on my blog and on my sponsors pages. That is why, I hope you will be interested in sponsoring my blog in December. Here are some info about my sponsoring program; please contact me if you are interested.


contact me at tereza.anton@gmail.com

---------------------------------
xoxo tereza
---------------------------------

11 comments:

  1. Can I just say... I'm loving that spotty tea collection in the image! I want one :)

    http://www.quarterlifetalesofanniebean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post ! Love the pic !

    http://clement-dezelus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!!

    Saludos,
    enmiszapatos.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how many readers and followers you have Tereza - good work hon,
    Axx

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute blog! glad i stumbled upon it. follow each other?

    xoxo
    amanda

    www.intuitiveflair.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Tereza!!!!!I am very happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The tea set is so cute) hope you get some good offers!

    >'.'<

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats !! you're doing such a great job and your blog is addictive ;P
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your growing list of followers, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yet joined,still in need to send you the new banner :) I love that picture,it feels so Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much, you know I appreciate every message.