Friday, December 16, 2011

DRASTIC PLASTIC is on FACEBOOK


After I created my Bloglovin' account, I thought I should create an Facebook page, so here it is :). If you haven't followed me on bloglovin', do it and I will follow you back. And please like my facebook page and I will like yours. Just leave me a message and we are on :). Have a amazing weekend and I hope you will have snow, I still dream of a White Christmas.



---------------------------------
xoxo tereza
--------------------------------- 

11 comments:

  1. It's been so warm here in the States, but they're calling for snow, so I hope we get a white Xmas, and then it gets all warm and melts again afterwards!

    I follow you on Facebook and Bloglovin - I'd love if you wanted to follow me back! There's links to both on my site below:

    http://www.theblossomshed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I`m following you on Bloglovin`since the day I discovered your blog - it is the only way I can keep track of all the blogs that i read! Liking you on FB as well ofcourse)

    >'.'<

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to like your fb page right now !
    hope you go and like mine : )

    https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Beauty-Or-Swaag/164450636980698


    plenty lovee & swaag
    xoxo, Shariece
    : )

    http://beautyorswaag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome to facebook heheheh :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have already followed you on bloglovin and have liked your Facebook page as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like you everywhere (bloglovin, FB and GFC)
    Happy weekend dear Tereza - may it snow on you soon :O)
    Axxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi im folloeing wait to following back dear :D and enjoy in facebook page dont forget like my page too

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much, you know I appreciate every message.