Thursday, January 26, 2012

I LIKE YOUR STYLE {3}


I can't believe that the first month of the year is almost over; it's incredible how time flies when you're having fun. So tell me, how was your year so far? 
It's "I like your style" time now ladies, and today I want to start with Sandra from 5 inch and up. She is a very elegant lady that isn't afraid to wear bold and strong colors. 
///  blog & shop  /// 


Amy from Flying a Kite has the cutest bang in the blog world, don't you think? She created her blog in January 2009 and since then her number of follower is growing, I hope you will follow her too. If you love colors and you love to wear colors, drop by her blog and you will find some cool ideas there.
///  blog & bloglovin' ///


My style pill is a personal style blog created by Christine, a true new yorker that is a wardrobe consultant and magazine editor. She is a true believer in remixing clothes from her own closet, Christine loves to "shop my closet", like she says on her blog.
///  blog & bloglovin'  ///


One of my favorite blogs is The Glamourai owned by Kelly. When I created Drastic Plastic, she was one of the bloggers that inspired me to try something new, and I have to say I'm really really happy that I created this blog. She is a jewelry designer, the neck pieces that she makes are so beautiful, just check out her shop.
///  blog & shop  ///   


For those of you that don't know Dora from A Drop of Indigo, my best friend, the time is now. She is a photographer, graphic designer and fashion blogger, that has a great sense of style. We've been friends for 7 years now {OMG we are old} and she is one chic lady, just check out her blog.
///  blog & shop  /// 
by Tereza

39 comments:

  1. Great selection!

    http://balancingacttt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blogs,they all have a amazing style.
    xoxo Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. you've picked the good ones! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Kelly's blog as well, she's so cool!!

    xx
    meinmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tereaz,
    I love the Sandra's looks! She is perfect!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely blogs - I like Doras the best though)

    >'.'<

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great inspiration Tere, those are lovely and really stylish girls with beautiful blogs!!
    kisses
    Jelena
    glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post:) But I mean, hey, what about my blog?:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Sandra's blog. I definitely want to check out Christine's!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how they pull clothes off and how they mix and match it! I love Christine! <3


    www.lalalapatricia.info

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Tere!
    I like Sandra's looks!!
    Great selection!

    xoxo

    Lulu

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the glamurai! she's so cool :)
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really inspiring hun!
    Thanks for sharing!

    makingfashionnotwar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love Sandra and Dora ! good pics

    Kisses Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've been lurking over at Glamorai as well, I'll check out the others you suggest. Love the personality they all bring to their styles in the photos you shared.

    ReplyDelete
  16. They all have such a FAB style! Looking stunning ladies.


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love it when you do these posts Tereza - awesome :O)
    Axx

    ReplyDelete
  18. So many lovely, inspirational outfits!!! Great post dear!

    www.superclementina.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great post Tereza, I didn´t know these bloggers except for the Glamourai,I´ll check their blogs right now.Kisses from www.stylepicture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oooh I didn't know any of them! I love their style!

    ReplyDelete
  21. my fav. is the first blogger: five inch and up- excellent blog.
    thanks for sharing it.
    kisses to you
    maren anita

    FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great selection, i love all of their personal style.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for sharing- haven't heard of some of these blogs so I'll have to check them out :) Have a great night!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Kelly is a doll (just like you!)

    And I can't believe January is almost over, either!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Headed on over to check out your bff's blog now ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lovely post! They all look great.

    Shall we follow each other? I'm following you.

    WWW.FASHIONWHIT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love Christine's style and of course Kelly's since I'm alwayys on her blog!

    xoxx,
    Aïda

    http://ifellforthat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. nice pics!!! enjoyed your blog...

    visit my blog...

    http://voguelyvan.blogspot.com/

    kisses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. They're all so beautiful, i love these blogs too!

    http://andreas-7am.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great blogs! Thanks for those inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much, you know I appreciate every message.