Thursday, February 23, 2012

I LIKE YOUR STYLE {4}


This year I made a few changes in my life, in my style and in my look, that is why today, the ladies that I choose for my monthly "I like your style" post are all inked :). 
Kaelah Bee from Little Chief Honeybee is the prefect girl next door and she has the best selection of shoes, next to two cute dogs and a loving fiancee. I love her selection of dresses, I really have to wear more dresses.
///  blog & facebook  ///


I've never wanted blue hair until I've discovered Kaylah from The Dainty Squid. Look at her smile and at that hair, pure perfection and the way that she combines colors and patterns is so so so cool. An other thing that I love about her is the way she does her nails, just look at her tutorials.
///  blog & shop  ///


I say we should all sail away with Isla from A fine day for Sailing. The blog is a place dedicated to her personal style, things that inspire her and music she loves. For more chic looks check out her blog.
///  blog & facebook  ///


She is chic and she is classy, and that hair style look amazing on her. Calivintage was created by Erin as place to collect images, ideas, and original street style photographies; and I have a thing for her coats :).
///  blog & facebook  ///


She is awesome, like her tattoo says and her name is Magdalena, the creator of Ams La La Land. She isn't scared to wear red on her lips and strong blue on her eyes. Until next month, check these ladies out, you won't regret it, trust me.
///  blog & shop  ///
by Tereza

40 comments:

  1. Ohh nice looks!I like first pink dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo beautiful!I feel so sick today but these photos cheer me up a bit ;)
    xoxo
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for those inspiration!

    Suzanne
    http://becomethefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always, a great selection! :)

    www.petushs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great inspiration! I like the first Outfit! PInk is great:) Those Outfits of Isla are really great,too!

    Hope you visit me on my Blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW gorgeous posts - love Magdalenas style :)
    Axx

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the third girl style, so cute! lovely post dear ;)
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Magdalena seems the most interesting to me - thank you for this nice selection, you always find the most interesting style blogs.

    >'.'<

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Tereza,
    My favs are Isla and Magdalena. Beautiful looks!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are all great and diverse styles!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely selection! xxx

    modas-diva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. As always my Tereza I will check your favorite girls and their blogs!:)
    kisses

    Jelena
    glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. My favs are Isla and Magdalena. inspiring looks!

    kisses, Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  14. They all look good. Will check them out.
    www.thoughtsofpaps.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow Magdalena's style is so hauntingly beautiful! Love it! X

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG those girls seem to have a lot of style. I'll be checking out their blogs asap. THanks for sharing darling!
    XX
    www.trendyfeeling.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Tere!
    I love the last one...her style is gorgeous!

    Thanks for share with us these photos!

    xoxo

    Lulu

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for introducing me to these lovely and stylish ladies!
    I'm on my way to check their blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  19. great post interesting blogs

    gaby-acentralamericangirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow, such amazing bloggers with such different styles! Thanks for sharing dear, my favourite is the 4th one (Erin)!

    www.superclementina.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Erin's outfits look so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Adorei seu blog, seu cantinho eh lindo, ja sou sua seguidora, passa no meu e me segue tbm, adoraria ter voce por la! Tem tutorial de make preta assiste e clica em gostei pra mim por favor. bjo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8C-ABsqrwA&feature=autoshare

    http://chiquemakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow! I love these looks! Thanks for sharing the awesomeness of these girls!

    ReplyDelete
  24. love all of them and love how you presented them :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. LOVING these ladies-- thanks so much for this!

    xoxo
    Remy
    www.mydailythreads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is a great list of bloggers to check out! Thanks for sharing. I looove Kaylah's hair and Magdalena's photography.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love Kaelah! Her style is beyond adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Amazing outfits, amazing girls!
    kisses honey

    ReplyDelete
  29. amazing outfits, amazing girls!
    kisses honey!

    clarasmiles.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love this list...truly unique and beautiful. I always love a little ink as well ;)

    Kristen
    www.thepursuiofkj.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great post i am going to look at magdalena she looks amazing

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  32. They all look really amazing. Really nice choices.
    Best regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much, you know I appreciate every message.