Tuesday, February 14, 2012

WINTRY INSPIRATION FROM SUD TIROL by BARBARA


Today I have a special post for you, postcards from far far away brought to you by Barbara from Momographica. Enjoy it!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's freezing cold in Italy now. How is going where you live?
I typed this post last week in South Tirol, where I went over for a project. If you have never heard of it before, it's an amazing place situated in the Northern East of the Italian peninsula, filled with mountain villages and medieval castles surrounded by Dolomite. The local population speaks three languages, German, Italian and Ladin and it's popular for its traditions, local legends and wood crafting. It's also a very popular destination for winter holidays and skiing.This post was inspired by my trip. Momographica decided to go visual for you and show off a series of wintry self-made travel postcards of what I had been inspired by. I happen to be very interested of anyone that would be so fantastic to find a bit of time to do a sort of cultural exchange describing, with words,pictures or both, how winter is seen in their country and what inspiration one could may get from the scenery and the details. Seasonal inspiration is great, in my humble opinion. Have a fantastic day!




photos via momographica

I feel like Christmas when I look at these images, I hope you enjoyed these post as much as I did. For more beautiful posts, images and illustrations visit her blog and her tumblr.

by Tereza

33 comments:

  1. These postcardsare so beautiful!thanksfor sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know that I love photography...and these are great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful picture! *___* when I see them, I feel like going to the slovakian hills, just skiing and enjoying the snow. Because enjoying the snow in a city - it isn't very possible. Anyways, it's still pretty cold in Berlin right now, but it's getting warmer every day! FINALLY!

    www.petushs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Petush for your comments to my photos! I've never been to the Slovakian hills but now I am very curious about visiting. Italy is freezing right now. Happy week :)

      Delete
  4. These are absolutely amazing - LOVE :O)
    Axox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tereza,
    Beautiful pics!
    Have a nice day.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I love this. The snow although it's cold, always live a pretty image. Thanks for posting the photos and feel free to drop by me too when you have time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh thank you T. for posting this and thank you everybody for your comments!
    I was dubious about writing of this experience but if it is enjoyed,then I am happy!!!

    I wish everybody a fantastic week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous images hun!!!

    xxx
    -S

    http://www.gingerandlace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those pictures are so pure, i love them!

    Love,
    www.chicksinfeathers.co.cc

    ReplyDelete
  10. This post does look a lot like christmas!!

    Nice pictures
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. WoW! those pic are really amazing!
    thank for commenting on my blog!
    of course we can follow each other, i will start now :)
    C' ya!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like these pictures, appy to find your blog. Do you want to follow each others?

    Love
    Marie
    http://iintothegroove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those images are stunning! Remind me a lot of where I grew up in the USA, Idaho!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These black and white images are absolutely stunning. http://www.menacherieblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love these pictures so inspiring, cold and amazing.
    I would love to go there !!

    Kisses, Alexnadra

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those post cards are so nice and inspiring!!
    I hope you have a lovely Valentines Day doll!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. these photos are amazing! well done! wish you a happy valentine's day

    ReplyDelete
  18. wintery inspiration indeed! I am ready for spring though!

    ReplyDelete
  19. wonderful pics!
    check out my new post xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a strong mood and beautiful contrast these photos have!

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow this looks alot like where i live! i'd love to share some photos with you sometime. stop on by!

    xo the egg out west.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Really beautiful postcards! I wish it snowed here!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lindo lugar !!!
    Na minha mente vem vários pensamentos o que eu faria num lugar assim.
    Amei !
    Bjs Patrícia
    patriciajorge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely photos. Thank you for sharing!

    -Josie, 8bitgrayscale

    ReplyDelete
  25. Stunning... Such pretty scenery - wish i was there now)

    >'.'<

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous photos! Truly stunning and they make me miss Xmas all over again.


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful pics, thanks for posting x
    http://life-of-a-london-intern.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much, you know I appreciate every message.