Last week I was tagged by Anya for the "11 Things" post, thank you so much for this sweetie. Because I haven't done this kind of posts in a while now and I thought this would be really nice and I hope you will agree with me. Let the games begin!
These are the rules:
• Answer the 11 questions.
• Create 11 new questions and tag 11 bloggers.
1. How would you spend the perfect weekend?
Across the street from Tate Museum, with a cup of cold tea, in a warm sunny spring day, trying to ignore my perfect boyfriend that will probably act all the weekend like a small child. But... this is what we do for love. And because he would be paying for the whole trip.
2. Who inspires you as a person?
Inspiration is everywhere, as we all know it. A person - there are so many, and most of them are from the blog world; a few of them are Valentine, Natalie, but I also love Kaelah Bee. Different styles, combinations, but all of these are perfect in my book.
3. What would your dream job be?
I had my dream job, Cultural Manager, but I live in the wrong country for this job. Now, I'm an Art Director // Event Planner and this is pretty close to my dream job. Maybe one day, I'll go back to my first love, how knows :).
4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would that be and why?
Barcelona all the way!!! Because I would love to have my windows opened all year long, I would love to walk on the beach in the middle of December and because they appreciate art, smart young people and because they have Camper.
5. What is your favorite film of all time?
If you would have asked me this 6 years ago I would have said, without a doubt "Pulp Fiction", but now, there are so many incredible movies, it's really hard to make a choose. Two of my favorite movies of recent years would be "Milk" // "I am Sam", Sean Penn never seizes to amaze me.
6. Dog or cat person?
Dogs all the way. I had 4 dogs so far, 3 of them where Dobermans. Now, I'm dreaming of a Chocolate Labrador, the sweetest face on the Planet. Don't you think? I would love him, and pet him, and squeeze him all day long, until my boyfriend would take him away from me.
7. If we were going out for the day, where would you take me?
This is a really awesome question :). First of all, we would have to be in my hometown, in the Spring time. We would start with a walk in the city's park, then for a tee at a really small and cozy tea house, we would eat an amazing german kebab, trust me, you would ask for more. At night, in a bar for a few drinks where the girl that serves at tables hate's me, I have no idea why, I go there twice a year. After, we would meet with my childhood friends and we would go dancing. Best time ever!!!
8. What defines happiness for you?
A whole day in the sun, on a beach, no phone, no laptop, just water, sun, cocktails, good food and my man next to me. And the cherry on top, to have my girl friends with me, one is in Italy and on is in Canada now.
9. What do you adore most about blogging?
People like you, like Petush, like Sabrina, or like Yuna and Naimah. People that make make me smile just because... You know what I mean :).
10. What is your favorite quote?
"Keep on walking." - Johnny Walker :).
11. Do you like polkadots or stripes?
Can I say bought? YES, I like bought. Dots are cute, sweet and lines are chic and classy, or the other way around.
These are my 11 questions, let's play ladies.
1. If you would live in a movie, what would that movie be?
2. When you shower, you sing, I know you do, what's that song?
3. Sneakers or pumps?
4. Why do you blog? What made you start your blog?
5. "Girl crush", we all have them, who's yours?
6. When did you meet your best friend?
7. What's the biggest fight you ever had?
8. The most romantic thing anyone has ever done for you?
9. What's your worst habit // quirk, something that even you know it's a bit wrong?
10. Which famous fashion designer would you take in a bunker in case of a nuclear holocaust?
11. How is fashion going to look in 2052?