Wednesday, March 7, 2012

11 THINGS

Last week I was tagged by Anya for the "11 Things" post, thank you so much for this sweetie. Because I haven't done this kind of posts in a while now and I thought this would be really nice and I hope you will agree with me. Let the games begin!

These are the rules:
Answer the 11 questions.
Create 11 new questions and tag 11 bloggers.


1. How would you spend the perfect weekend?
Across the street from Tate Museum, with a cup of cold tea, in a warm sunny spring day, trying to ignore my perfect boyfriend that will probably act all the weekend like a small child. But... this is what we do for love. And because he would be paying for the whole trip.

2. Who inspires you as a person?
Inspiration is everywhere, as we all know it. A person - there are so many, and most of them are from the blog world; a few of them are Valentine, Natalie, but I also love Kaelah Bee. Different styles, combinations, but all of these are perfect in my book.

3. What would your dream job be?
I had my dream job, Cultural Manager, but I live in the wrong country for this job. Now, I'm an Art Director // Event Planner and this is pretty close to my dream job. Maybe one day, I'll go back to my first love, how knows :).

4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would that be and why?
Barcelona all the way!!! Because I would love to have my windows opened all year long, I would love to walk on the beach in the middle of December and because they appreciate art, smart young people and because they have Camper.

5. What is your favorite film of all time?
If you would have asked me this 6 years ago I would have said, without a doubt "Pulp Fiction", but now, there are so many incredible movies, it's really hard to make a choose. Two of my favorite movies of recent years would be "Milk" // "I am Sam", Sean Penn never seizes to amaze me.

6. Dog or cat person?
Dogs all the way. I had 4 dogs so far, 3 of them where Dobermans. Now, I'm dreaming of a Chocolate Labrador, the sweetest face on the Planet. Don't you think? I would love him, and pet him, and squeeze him all day long, until my boyfriend would take him away from me.

7. If we were going out for the day, where would you take me?
This is a really awesome question :). First of all, we would have to be in my hometown, in the Spring time. We would start with a walk in the city's park, then for a tee at a really small and cozy tea house, we would eat an amazing german kebab, trust me, you would ask for more. At night, in a bar for a few drinks where the girl that serves at tables hate's me, I have no idea why, I go there twice a year. After, we would meet with my childhood friends and we would go dancing. Best time ever!!!

8. What defines happiness for you?
A whole day in the sun, on a beach, no phone, no laptop, just water, sun, cocktails, good food and my man next to me. And the cherry on top, to have my girl friends with me, one is in Italy and on is in Canada now.

9. What do you adore most about blogging?
People like you, like Petush, like Sabrina, or like Yuna and Naimah. People that make make me smile just because... You know what I mean :).

10. What is your favorite quote?
"Keep on walking." - Johnny Walker :).

11. Do you like polkadots or stripes?
Can I say bought? YES, I like bought. Dots are cute, sweet and lines are chic and classy, or the other way around.

These are my 11 questions, let's play ladies.
1. If you would live in a movie, what would that movie be?
2. When you shower, you sing, I know you do, what's that song?
3. Sneakers or pumps?
4. Why do you blog? What made you start your blog?
5. "Girl crush", we all have them, who's yours?
6. When did you meet your best friend?
7. What's the biggest fight you ever had?
8. The most romantic thing anyone has ever done for you?
9. What's your worst habit // quirk, something that even you know it's a bit wrong?
10. Which famous fashion designer would you take in a bunker in case of a nuclear holocaust?
11. How is fashion going to look in 2052?

I tagg NaimahSabrina, Petush, Yuna, Shanequa, Ms Shay, Jena. Let me see your posts!
by Tereza

35 comments:

  1. Ach Tereza, you always manage to make my day so much better!! ♥ And exactly that's what I love about blogging so much too. People like you, who are friendly and nice even though they don't know each other at all.

    And thanks for tagging me :)

    Anyways, I am so glad that your job is almost your drem job. I hope to be this lucky one day and have my dream job, or something that's very close to my dream job ..

    www.petushs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet, but this isn't a surprise for me any more.

      Delete
  2. Aahhhh!!!! What a honour for me this is ^_^
    thank you so much my dear!!!!
    And again: I`m so happy that you found me, because I wouldn`t never had the chance to follow your great and lovely blog!!!
    Yuna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tereza,
    Congrats for your answers! I loved know more about you.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's good to get to know you better Tereza! I really liked this tag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww.. fun fun!! I've also been tagged by my frn.. will do it soon :D

    New post is up dear :)

    Also, it would mean so much to me if you could like this photo.. It is for a facebook contest! LINK

    If you are not able to like the picture then either you can send me a friend request.. I'll invite you to the group OR you can ask them to accept you, with this LINK

    and if it is not too much to ask for then pls like this photo too :D LINK


    Thanks a bunch :)

    Love
    Akanksha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh Tereza you´re so sweet ♥ Thank you!
    Hmm...please don´t take this personal but it´s just..I don´t like tags.I don´t really know why but I don´t like them.But I appreciate that you have chosen me.
    xoxo
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  7. love it. i like so much your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the tag pumpkin!!! Hmmm....let's see if I can answer these lovely questions and get my post up by tomorrow ;-)

    I just knew Barcelona was going to be your answer because you've mentioned that city on your blog several times! Cute post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I keep on going about Barcelona, a dream that will come to life.

      Delete
  9. pretty cool! i love dogs too :))
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. YAY - love what you'd do with me for the day - soooo cool (might take you up on it sometime sweets) and loved your answers - and new questions for the other bloggers.
    Thanks for that and have a splendid day Tereza,

    A xox

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like your Johnny Walker quote. :) I enjoyed reading your answers, my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw that puppy is so cute in the picture!

    >'.'<

    ReplyDelete
  13. loved reading about you! i'm off to check out your friends blogs :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow! i really enjoyed reading that!
    your job sounds amazing!! and im totally a dog person as well ;)
    ur fab!! :) :)

    xx
    -S

    http://www.gingerandlace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your answers and great questions Tereza. And sounds like you have a super interesting job and I'm sure one day you'll go back to doing cultural managing. Thanks for stopping by and being so supportive! x anastasia at Decor is like butter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anastasia. I hope that too, ONE day...

      Delete
  16. cute
    Love,
    www.chicksinfeathers.co.cc

    ReplyDelete
  17. I wish there were a better way that we could all show our appreciation to you. It really is revitalizing to get home from a long day at school and read a post like this from you! Love the questions you came up with c:

    AprilLily
    http://lilyinlace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so so much for this, you really made my day, I will start the week better, and I need this so so much.

      Delete
  18. Great post! I love that vest!

    Check out the giveaway on my blog for a free tee from StyleMint.com!
    http://www.champagneandmarshmallows.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I enjoyed reading this post, I can see we have the same opinion about what happiness is haha

    ReplyDelete
  20. what a lovely post! i really enjoyed reading all of this!
    get a chocolate lab and squeeze him with love! i´m also a dog person. i miss my little daschund Bongo so much!!
    i wouldn´t be able to choose between polka dots and stripes! they´re both so cute. :)

    loved this post!
    XO Jannine

    http://FashionistArg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love posts like this. On your comment about wanting another puppy, my husband and I feel the same. Hmm how to say, we're both attention seekers towards each other, so we're actually a little torn about having a dog soon. We feel the puppy would take away our attention from one another, haha. I'm sure when the time comes, we'll learn how to equally share our attention. =P

    ReplyDelete
  22. I always love to read your answers. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much, you know I appreciate every message.