Wednesday, March 28, 2012

DANISH by ANYA


Hello lovely Drastic Plastic readers! This is Anya from Anya Adores again. Today I thought I would share a few of the coolest danish clothing brands - and my personal SS 2012 favorites, hope you like them.


Baum and Pferdgarten is a stylish brand with a cool mix of sharp styles - this season I am the first in line for the stripy dress, what to join me?


Wackerhaus is known for their soft and feminine look, with masculine undertones. I am going crazy over this amazing graphic blazer, and black trouser suit - just yes!!!


By Malene Birger manages to hit the nail on the head every year with her stylish and effortless universe. I would love to stroll around in this gorgeous stripy maxi dress.


Julie Brandt has just started her own collection and I am very fond of this top with the gorgeous print and draped style - perfect with a pair of gentleman's trousers.


Munthe plus Simonsen have been around for a while - but their relaxed boho style is awesome, and works every year. This floaty dress and cool scarf is perfect for those summer nights.


Benedikte Utzon design clothes that oozes independence & strength. I love this gorgeous all-in-one and the snake print jacket - Fab.

Hope this gave you an idea of what we Danish people wear. Do have a look on their websites, as there is so much more cool stuff there.
Thanks Tereza for having me here, and see you next time xox.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have to admite I had no idea about these designer, but that's Anya made this post for us, to learn new things. I hope you enjoyed it :).
by Tereza

25 comments:

  1. Awww the first outfit is soooo gorgeous!I want this dress it is sp pretty!
    xoxo
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love danish fashion!!!! I´d been in Copenhagen for shopping, and I love to wear labels like Nümpf, Modström, Eda Mae and lot more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tereza,
    Lovely looks. The stripped dress is my fav.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That third dress is just gorgeous, even with the horizontal bands which are typically ill-advised. And I love those whimsy-fish orange socks in the first pic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Need to find a place in my closet for the striped maxi. DYING!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm totally fall in love with this post!!!

    IF U WANT TO VISIT MY BLOG STREET CHIC http://chicstreetchoc.blogspot.com/
    U CAN ALSO FIND ME ON FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.com/pages/Street-Chic/126609910754628

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for featuring my SS 2012 picks here Tereza - they sure look good.
    Have a sunny day,
    Ax

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice! Danish designers seem to be very talented! :)

    www.petushs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. very nice photos.
    your blog is really interesting.
    would you like to follow each other?
    Let me know.

    THE CHIC AND CHEAP BLOG
    THE CHIC AND CHEAP BLOG
    THE CHIC AND CHEAP BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  10. My favorite look of course is the boho one by Munthe plus Simonsen. So cool!

    >'.'<

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really really like this collection, especially the spotty dress+striped socks! Funky X

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just discovered your blog and I love it! Your sense of style is impeccable xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. These designers are awesome. Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Right behind you in line for the striped dress - makes me want to wear it in a Paris summertime - so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love all the looks and your blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anya thank u for sharing this, I heard only for two designers here, and it's so good to learn about new talents!
    xoxo

    Jelena
    glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much, you know I appreciate every message.