Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I LIKE YOUR STYLE {5}


... and I love the way you wear pants! Yes, today's "I like your style" post is dedicated to ladies that love pants and wear them really well. Spring is here so colors are a must, even I started to wear colored jeans, and I say this because I own only black or grey pants.
My March selection starts with the sweet Natalie, an LA model that lives now in NYC. She is a doll and I really enjoy visiting her blog to see what she's up to next.
///  blog & facebook  ///


Like every girl in the world I have a huge crush on Paris {THE CITY!!!}. And when I discovered Valentine's blog I was really happy; I would get to see an amazing city through the eyes of a graphic designer that has the cutest collection of ballerina flats.
///  blog & facebook  ///


Betty, just look at that smile and you will see why I like her so much, and those pink pants are so hot on her. If you like pink just visit her blog and see awesome pink items combined in the coolest way possible.
///  blog & facebook  ///


Amazing style + elegance = Blair. She is awesome and her style is impeccable, long dresses, shinny pants and hot heels. If you want more just drop by her blog, she is worth the stop.
///  blog & facebook  ///


I'm closing my March selection with one of the coolest bloggers I know, she's been with me almost since I started my blog. She is Francesca and she is what Italy is all about, class, style, elegance, and amazing designers. 
///  blog & bloglovin'  ///
by Tereza

40 comments:

  1. Great photos and styles.Looks amazing.
    xoxo
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Franceca is my fav too :d N I love Blair and Betty's style!!! :)

    Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog dear :)

    Love
    Akanksha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love Natalie Suarez style too!!! she's always so COOL AND TRENDY!!! :)

    Besos from BARCELONA!


    http://demodayaloloco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tereza,
    Beautiful fashion's bloggers. My fav is Betty.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. such awesome girls! great post

    xxx
    kisses from poland

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the style of natalie but francesa wears it amazingly!

    www.rollolollo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Natalie's style.

    This was such a great post idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY! I love finding new blogs :) Thank you for sharing!
    xx
    justyn
    thoughtsbyapetitebrunette.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. How many amazing blogs in one place! Bravo!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. They have a great sense of style, I have a preference for Betty and Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  11. They look fantastic all of them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love your picks, amazing! i love jeans :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice picks, these ladies definitely have style! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love those blogs too :)

    xx
    meinmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great choices! This sounds odd, but I don't wear pants well. I'm super tall, chunky in the thighs, and have gigantic feet. Finding decent pants is next to impossible. I envy these girls! :P

    ReplyDelete
  16. Blair's style has such an amazing retro feel without ever being dated.

    ReplyDelete
  17. all so gorgeous!

    great post hun!

    happy tuesday!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great choices, they're all gorgeous ladies :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Blair is a stunner, but I love my fabulous Francesca as well!:)
    Happy Tuesday!! kisses
    Jelena

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice choices, Natalie Suarez is the best one in my opinion)

    >'.'<

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you for visiting me.I like your photos .. good blog ..

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fantastic!!
    I always say the same: Love this section of your blog, because you give us the opportunity to find someone else in fashion world!

    Thanks, thanks, thanks!

    xoxo

    Lulu

    ReplyDelete
  23. luv Blair, she has such great style!

    xoxo
    P&P

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great selection I'm a HUGE fan of Betty's blog, she is just amazing and everything she wears looks cool.
    I enjoy taking the tour through their blogs.
    XX Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love all the colourful pants - especially the bright pink. I've recently bought some snake pants and I just LOVE them.
    xAnastasia at Decor is like butter

    ReplyDelete
  26. fantastic! So many ideas! I like all the looks!



    kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

    ReplyDelete
  27. i love that you've introduced everyone to some new bloggers!! such a lovely idea!- jade xxx

    www.alright-blondie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Natalie is one of the bloggers I like the most. I'm happy she's here :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. adorable!!
    thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, wanna follow each other? :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Natalie, my favorite ever!
    Have a nice day my friend...

    (www.the-parisienne.com)

    ReplyDelete
  31. great post...love this blog.
    Natalie is so chic

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much, you know I appreciate every message.