Wednesday, March 14, 2012

TULLE & COMBAT BOOTS


Today, I have a really special a cute guest on my blog; she is G. and she won's Tulle & Combat Boots. I love her style and the way she writes. I hope you will do too! On the 10th, her blog became 1 year old :).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello to all of Tereza's lovely readers! My name is G. (short for Gina) and I'm a 21 year old student in Washington, D.C. where I'm about to graduate with a degree in Graphic Design. I started my blog, Tulle & Combat Boots, about a year ago to keep track of my various outfits and it's turned into a style, photography, and design blog.
Here's an outfit I wore recently that I feel kind of epitomizes my personal style: a little bit girly, a little bit rock n roll, and classy without being too formal.
I usually don't wear lipstick but I thought the red lipstick would be a nice touch to bring out the red in the tights. Anyways, that's pretty much a typical outfit for me. I also love boots (in case you couldn't tell from my blog title, haha!) and these studded ones are one of my favorite pairs.
Thank you to Tereza for letting me guest post! I hope you all liked the post and feel free to check out my blog, Tulle & Combat Boots!








sweater - old navy; blouse - urban outfitters; shirt - old navy; skirt - express; tights - h&mboots - spotted mothpin - from my mom; rings - various

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed my guest, if you want more, and I hope you do, visit and follow her blog, she is worth it!
by Tereza

26 comments:

  1. The colour of the tights is awesome. I usually find just pairs that look hmm hoochie :D
    EAK

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so lovely! I love her little cat brooch and all those pretty rings! The magpie in me is speaking)

    >'.'<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing post,I am so sure to check out her blog later on today!Her style looks so pretty!
    xoxo
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. strong mix!i love this difficult outfits!
    kisses!
    http://eldiariodeshyris.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love her blog! :)

    www.petushs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice!!

    xx
    meinmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the style, those rings and the lace! Beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely look!!! That lace piece is so pretty and well as red lipstick!!!
    kisses

    Jelena
    glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. so cute, I love this blouse.

    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You can never go wrong with kick-ass combat boots. Rawr!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh how cute is the?

    love the boots

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like this outfit a lot! the red tights are a great addition! Say hi to DC, i lved there for a couple of years and I loved it!!
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Facebook
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice mix! <3

    modas-diva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Too cute! Love her sweet edgy style!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loving the shoes and all the rings! Too kute.

    яσѕαℓуи
    www.LynSire.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. you have such a lovely face... like ur tights and boots.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much, you know I appreciate every message.