Thursday, May 24, 2012

I LIKE YOUR STYLE {6}



As you know, there are a tone of amazing blogs and bloggers out there, and from these amazing blogs I find my inspiration daily. This month I will start my post with Erika Boldrin, the creator of My free choice. She does the coolest combinations with jeans, all kind of jackets and she's a sneakers kind of girl, that makes her my kind of girl :).
///  blog & facebook  ///


Our next stop takes us to Caitie, a very stylish lady from San Francisco; she created the blog to stay connect to different styles and to the fashion world, and I would say that she does an incredible job. Caitie has the cutest dresses I've seen in a while and she does these combinations that make me think twice when I have to leave the home.
///  blog & facebook  ///


Zorannah is one of the sweetest bloggers that I follow, just look at her smile and you will see what I mean. One of the reasons that I choose her is the huge collection of shoes that she has, boots, flats, wedges and sexy, sexy high heels.
///  blog & facebook  ///


She is chic, she is stylish, and her name is Kendi. She created her blog in 2009 as a way to present her daily outfits and talk about her life, ideas and about what she loves. She wears skirts like no other, I have a few things to learn from her, don't you think?
///  blog & facebook  /// 


And the last lady on my today's list is Dylana, a.k.a. Nana :), and in her words, fashion is what makes her wake up everyday. She's the kind of girl that follows her dreams and believes in them and that is really sweet, and she's the perfect ending for this post. So keep on living your dreams ladies, it's worth it!
///  blog & facebook  ///

!!! Enter my giveaway !!!
by Tereza

36 comments:

  1. I love Kendi blog and style!!)
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caitie´s style is amazing!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Lady a la mode... she used a lot of clothes I can find in my closet right now so it's cool, not fantasyland like many others :S

    Thanks for stopping by and your constant support ;)

    Cheers,

    M

    ReplyDelete
  4. how nice is it when bloggers spread the (style)word
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are right, they are all so fabulous and have awesome styles. cool post!

    don't forget you can win a wonderful krallenschatten necklace, by just leaving your emailaddress ;)

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. More cool blogs to look at. Fashion voyerism at its best.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Kendi!
    Please check out my blog too at Miss Tangerine :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Dylana's blog!! http://fashionyouwear.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Indeed, I like there style to! Nice

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello beautiful , thanks for stopping by (: Nice post

    ReplyDelete
  11. These styles are cute :) Love number 2 style - cool.
    Have a great day Tereza - hope the sun shines :)
    Ax

    ReplyDelete
  12. really good choices. Thank you so much for putting these blogs on my radar :)

    xx
    meinmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Dylana :) She is such a natural. On my way to check out Caitie as well

    ReplyDelete
  14. I absolutely love Dylana and Kendi!

    ReplyDelete
  15. your inspirations-blogs are really great
    caitie´s style is so interesting ,elegant and playful :D
    xoxo ;+

    http://sky-full-of-lighters.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such beautiful blogs, thank you for sharing :)!

    Love,

    www.biancaallegra.com

    Bianca x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for these suggestions! Love your blog, just added you on bloglovin :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. thank yo for including me... so amazing of you!!!

    xxx
    www.ladyalamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love learning about new great blogs. Have a lovely weekend Tereza.
    xAnastasia

    ReplyDelete
  20. Looks cool and u're so creative, so we have much in common!Following!anamocca.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. What an amazing and ispiring collection of images!!! Kendi is super super great!!!
    Sending you kisses and hugs.
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. interesting post!

    http://my-vegan-style.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. As always great choice Tere, the first two ladies I don't know but I will check their blogs!
    Happy Sunday!! kisses
    Jelena

    ReplyDelete
  24. they al have a great style! I love to watch outfit photos!


    kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

    ReplyDelete
  25. beautiful photo!!! ^^
    nice blog very interesting!
    follow each other? let me know what you think
    kisses and good day

    http://thebayoffashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much, you know I appreciate every message.