Thursday, June 28, 2012

I LIKE YOUR STYLE {7}


I can't believe that June is almost over and it's for the "I like you style" post. Today's selection starts with the lovely Dora from Fashion Painted Dreams; a german fashion blogger that has an amazing blond hair and a rocking collection of tees. 
///  blog & facebook  ///


She's tinny, she's stylish and she is Olivia Yuen, the blogger behind Morning Blush. Like she says on her blog, she is fascinated with sparkly things and everything French {we have that in common}. Her style is feminine, classy and very elegant and she wears it so so well.
///  blog & bloglovin'  ///


My June selection continues with a very cool blogger, my kind of girl, Jovana from Mess in my Closet. She has a really beautiful smile and she's not afraid to wear red on her lips, at any given time. And look at that black hair, don't you just love it? I tried to go black, but I'm a red girl, all the way :).
///  blog  ///


Jasmin's blog, Friend in Fashion, is a creative diary of a wanderlust - these are her words :). Fashion, style and photography brought to you by her from all over the world, Melbourne, New York, London, Paris, Milan and any other city you can think off on this big and interesting world.
///  blog & facebook  ///



And the last blogger from today's selection comes all the way from Warsaw, Poland. She is Aleksandra Najda and her blog is Marie Antoinette. She's a girl that has a really big collection of heels and I admire that; me I have a love / hate relationship with heels. That's it for today, I hope you liked my selection for this month and now I'm off to find new blogs for the July post :).
///  blog & fashion  ///

by Tereza

40 comments:

  1. Lovely to meet the ladies... Love their style! Great outfits too!

    http://danaslookbook.blogspot.com/2012/06/bracelet-giveaway.html

    DON"T FORGET TO ENTER MY BRACELET GIVEAWAY!!

    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I loooooved their style! :DDD Thanks for sharing their blogs! It's superfun to find new blogs to follow and be inspired by :D THAAAANKS!!!
    And algo thanks for commenting in our blog. I'm so excited and glad!

    KISSEEEEEEEEEEES

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great inspiration!

    www.kimgodschalk.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am off to check their blogs.
    great of you to spread the love.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. They´re all so stylish and 'oohh soo fashion'-love this.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. As the od Rod Stewart songs says 'You ear it well' !

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love all of your picks! Definitely going to check out all of their blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Tereza,
    Great blogs! I didn't know them! I'll see all.
    xoxo

    Gosto disto!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are all so fashionable!
    http://myvintagecurves.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely blogs selection! I'll definitely check them out ;)

    Thank you so much for stopping by<3

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"



    ReplyDelete
  11. I have already pressed the Like button on Facebook. This is really really cool!!!!
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love Dora's first t-shirt. I've always loved grey and yellow, together.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the looks you chose! Those are some great blogs, thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I always so like these posts Tereza,
    Ax

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, those blogs great! And this girls are so stylish ;)
    Thank you sooo much for your visit :)
    xoxo from Munich

    ReplyDelete
  16. All of the girls look really great! Looking forward to checking out their blogs. Thanks for sharing with us! :-)
    ~Jessica
    http://jeansandateacup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey, it's so Style *-*
    beauty. just it.

    hey, follow me too <3 please
    let a comment

    www.diademegalomania.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love all of your selections! Can't wait to check their blogs out!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice choices!
    Now I have to go stalk them ;)
    xx
    justyn

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi!!
    I really like last one...all your style is so beautiful!

    xx

    The Lady Posh

    Lulu

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you for all the links! It's always good to find some extra inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. lovely looks!
    Love,
    www.chicksinfeathers.co.cc

    ReplyDelete
  23. great picks! I agree with all the styles!


    Kisses from La Mode En Rose= )

    ReplyDelete
  24. what a great collection of bloggers...friend in fashion is a personal favourite of mine!

    xx
    Couture Caddy

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hey Beautiful!
    Everyone looks amazing. Super stylish :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Once again, thanks for lovely words :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thanks so much for sharing :) They all have wonderful style

    ReplyDelete
  28. All these outfits are very trendy and stylish and adorable! I esp. love Olivia and Aleksandras collection.
    Thanks for sharing, have a nice weekend :)

    Hugs
    Shilpa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much, you know I appreciate every message.