Monday, June 11, 2012

MADRONA STUDIO

View of the Ship Canal and the Puget Sound from the Ballard Neighborhood in Seattle, Washington. 

Hello wonderful Drastic Plastic readers! It’s Heather here from Madrona Studio. Madrona began as a place for my husband and I to display our creative endeavors together. We used to have separate blogs, etsy shops, you name it. Then we realized, what’s the fun in that? Let’s be a team, just like we are in real life! That is how Madrona Studio was born.
Today I’m not here to talk about our blog or our etsy shop though; today I want to talk to you about one of my biggest passions, photography! I always liked photography but I never really LOVED it or took it seriously until we moved to Seattle. Up here in the Pacific Northwest, the scenery provides for absolutely perfect photo opportunities every single day. Here are a few of my favorites. 

Pike Place Market and the Puget Sound from Downtown Seattle. 

View of Mercer Island and Lake Washington from the Columbia Tower. 

Downtown Seattle Skyline from Alki Beach. 

Deception Pass Bridge between Whidbey Island and Fidalgo Island. 

500 Pine Street // Downtown Seattle, Washington.

I hope you enjoyed my photos and thanks to Tereza for having me! Stop by and say hello, I love making new friends!
xo, heather
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you like Heather's photographies, you will love her jewelry, they have the best rings I've seen in a long long time.

by Tereza

40 comments:

  1. Great post and great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful photos :-)) I really really enjoyed it!...the last one is my favorite!!!
    xoxo

    http://invitationtoinspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing pictures. I wished id live or go somewhere like that soon :) x angie

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love her photos! i will definitely check out her blog and etsy shop!


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my... what a flashback.. had studied in WA some years ago..best times of my life.. wonderful pictures and memories, too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. THE most ah-mazing photos I've seen on a blog in a long time!

    xx
    Couture Caddy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello there sweetie! Thanks for the lovely comment over my blog, it means a lot to me!
    Cool photos!
    Hope to hear again from you!

    Hope you're having a great day!
    http://kikisbookofdreams.blogspot.com/

    My cooking blog, support me:
    http://kikiscookingtime.blogspot.com/

    xoxo Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you for your lovely comment! I'm now following you and I'll wait for you on my blog, too!
    wish you the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The view of Mercer island and the Deception Pass Bridge photos are fab!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow such gorgeous colors in these photos, beautiful :)


    xx,
    Erin
    http://erinscurrentlycoveting.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice photographs, thanks for your comments.

    Cx

    http://chloestanyon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing post :) Have a great day tereza,
    Ax

    ReplyDelete
  13. i live in tacoma and spent sunday in seattle. everything was photo-worthy! love the photos.
    kw, ladiesinnavy

    ReplyDelete
  14. It looks amazing! I want to visit it as well some day so bad

    xoxo Sootjeelina

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really amazing pictures. That first picture is just perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks everyone!! I had a really fun time writing this post! I'm trying to make my way through the list to follow all of you! Such amazing and talented blogs out there! I hope we can all be friends :)

    xo, heather

    http://madrona-studio.com
    http://madronastudio.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those photos are breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful Photos - this looks like a lovely place. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. PS - Thanks again Tereza! This was really a lot of fun!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow I love those photos! the view is great!



    Kisses from La Mode En Rose= )

    ReplyDelete
  21. These are some really great shots!! New follower :)

    Cierra @ Sugar & Spice

    ReplyDelete
  22. such beautiful photos, really!

    xxx
    www.ladyalamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. amazing pictures Tereza :D love it !!

    santiroyalhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely photography and lovely jewelry (I've just checked etsy shop)...:)

    ReplyDelete
  25. such great photos!

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh yeah! I nailed another good blog to follow :). I'm following. I hope you can check out my site: http://theproverbs.net and Follow. In the meantime, I will browse through your blog again. Hope to hear from you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love your blog! and I lived in Seattle for 15 years, it was so pretty! LOVE the photos, I walked down Pine to the Nordstrom 1000 times! :)

    xo, Cari

    http://lesweettooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much, you know I appreciate every message.