Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I LIKE YOUR STYLE {8}


Every time I do a new ILYS post I realize that a new month has passed and a new one is about begin. For this month's selection I have for you 5 Romanian bloggers, five ladies from my country {I bet only a few of you know from where I am}. Today I want to start with the lovely Ioana, a writer with a fashion disease - these are her words :), pretty cool I might say so myself!
///  blog & facebook  ///


Now, I want you to say hey to Alice and to her beautiful dress collection, if you don't believe me just check out her blog. She is fluent in pop culture and sarcasm {just my kind of girl}, she loves irony and like every girl on the planet she has a passion for fashion :). 
///  blog & facebook  ///


Next on our stop is Denisa, a bag designer, that means she has the coolest bags ever, just check out her on-line shop. She is cute and she loves neon colors, that is what I like about her, neon is one of my loves :). Her blog is full of inspiring posts from fashion to interior design and accessories.
///  blog & facebook  ///


How could I have a style post without a future fashion designer? That's not possible, so say hi to Anaivilo, a fashion student with a really colorful and cool wardrobe. She is a redhead that loves the camera and the camera loves her so much. One word to describe her - gorgeous.
///  blog & twitter  ///


Today's post is ending with two amazing ladies behind one blog - Eve & Sandra. Stylish, classy and very elegant, all the time - the way I see them. Every time I visit their blog I start missing my girls, form back home, miss the old days, when we thought that we will be together always :), child's dream. And with these lovely ladies my July selection ends; I hope you liked my Romanian selection and that you will visit them and maybe following their blogs.
///  blog & facebook  ///

by Tereza

37 comments:

  1. great post! i will be checking out their blogs as well :)

    http://mrmrswalsh.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These girls all look super stylish! Can't wait to check out their blogs. Thanks for sharing!
    ~Jessica
    www.jeansandateacup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! And you like sarcasm? I would never have guessed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the post! :)

    xoxo,
    http://raellarina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I really like all these! Props to you for highlighting some great bloggers/lovely ladies :)

    Chloe
    http://www.thesweetlysour.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice picks, as always! :) You have a great sense of style and these girls too :)


    Petush ♥
    www.petushs.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/petushs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely will check these blogs out ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Ioana's and Anaivilo's styles! Both girls look great!

    Love.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love boots with a flowey, feminine dress. Not everyone can pull it off but Ioana did.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Tereza,
    I loved the fashin bloggers! Beautiful outfits!
    xoxo

    SORTEIO DOS SONHOS!
    http://www.gosto-disto.com/2012/07/sorteio-dos-sonhos-dreams-giveway.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing. My favorites just continues to grow with fashion blogs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous blogs! I especially love Ioana's style.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Que buena selección, me encantan estas bloguers.
    Muchos besos.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice blog!
    I'm a new follower! Do you wanna follow me? :)
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  15. Heartbreaking images honey!!! Totally loved this post!!!
    Αlice looks fantastic. Great work Tereza!!!
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh this is so cool! i'm going to check them out :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you so much for the feature! We are honored :)

    Hugs,
    S.&E.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great pictures! followed you on bloglovin! hope you can follow back :) http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice of you to introduce these lovely ladies. I love the bags from Korebags from the online shop.
    www.thoughtsofpaps.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love this Post!
    I can´t wait to check this new Blogs out :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this kind of posts!!! Eve & Sandra are my favorites!!!

    xoxo, Alessia


    THE CHILI COOL


    FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  22. I LOVE a good rundown of new blogs to check out! There are just too many to find them any other way. Thanks so much for some new goodies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Le ador pe fete! Imi place si blogul tau, tocmai ce l-am descoperit. Te urmaresc prin bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  24. You Romanian ladies do have style!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love Ioana's style!! Will definitely be checking her blog out. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  26. great choices Tereza! they all have a similar but unique styles.
    xxoo
    Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Teresa! I like very much "Wonder Fashion"! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thanks for sharing-cool checking out new blogs!!

    xoxo, Elle

    www.thehighfeather.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love Anairivo Borsa's style so much!
    http://myvintagecurves.it/

    ReplyDelete
  30. i like their styles too!
    thanks for do i know them!
    kisses!
    http://eldiariodeshyris.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  31. That is so lovely!! Thank you very much for the feature and the words! :D

    ReplyDelete
  32. looooove Anaivilo's style :) The camera truly loves her

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much, you know I appreciate every message.