Tuesday, July 10, 2012

INSPIRATION FOR THE FOOD BLOGGER



Its guest post time, that means Barbara is here. And this post isn't very good for me, next to my diet and strict workout plan, but it's a really beautiful looking post. The photos I selected for this post are from one of my favorite dessert blog Raspberri Cupcakes
by Tereza

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello and Happy July! Summer swept Italy in a blaze of heat and its time to indulge a bit in the sweet sins of the hot season. Now days, in my own bit of free time, when the heat outside is just too much to bear, I enjoy sitting in my study, with the air conditionar, a glass of iced tea, checking out food blogs.
Food bloggers are exceptional individuals who share culture, creativity and lifetime stories, often joined by must-to-die-for photography. 

I  confess my passion for blogging started from following these people  and I still follow lots of food blogs thought they are not strictly related to design or photography. Food photography and blogging really make me happy. Just check out the talented works of stars like Donna Hay and Martha Stewart.

This is a small list of interesting places where you can indulge in fantastic food photography and why not learn a bit of foreign culture and traditions through food. Of course you are free and welcome to share you own favourite food blog!




41 comments:

  1. This post is not good for my diet too! I am drooling here!
    Xx
    http://www.dontcallmefashionblogger.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of this looks soo good it is almost mean of you for posting, lol ;)
    xo, Chelsea
    www.abitofsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These all look delicious; now please excuse me while I wipe the drool off my keyboard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omggg such yummy EYE CANDY! i love food posts like that! thanks for brightening up my day!

    xx
    -S
    Ginger and Lace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this looks so delicious and I would love to grab one ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh... my.... gosh.... i want to eat everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my goodness. this post is evil. c'mon!! it's bikini challenge time and I cannot eat sweets!!!! this is sooo threating!!!
    if in 5 min I am going to open the fridge for a piece of chocolate, well, it will be all your fault my friend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Tereza,
    I don't want to see! I'm diet!
    xoxo

    Gosto disto!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my gosh! that first image is by far the best and cutest! I adore it!

    xxx
    www.ladyalamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. All this just made me really hungry. I am off to eat some fruit now :)

    xx
    meinmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just showed these to my daughter and she squealed with delight! We both love the milk and cookies cupcakes and the Rolo cakes. Beautiful and, I'm certain, delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh no Tereza....I'm barely holding tight to my diet, LOL. Yummy pics!

    ReplyDelete
  13. omg this makes you wanna die :D lol

    yum yum!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG all these treats just made my mouth water!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing inspiration!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. They all look so yummy, and I bet they are delicious!! And very pretty as well! <3

    Phyllz
    http://phyllzhime.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. these look so yummy xxx

    www.divagirlstrikesagain.blogspot.co.uk

    Natali Crystal xox

    ReplyDelete
  18. These all look so yummy!!
    I have a huge sweet tooth.

    ReplyDelete
  19. These all look so delicious! Def. following!

    xoxo,

    Allie

    http://sparklesandstilettos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Tereza and Barbara - this post is insanely cool - makes me wish it was summer here to so I could eat the food in the first pic :O)
    YUM,
    Axxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. You are always amazing :) thanks

    Big kiss,

    ReplyDelete
  22. Absolutely beautiful Tereza! Lovely, innovative ideas too. Love the milk bottle sweets on the cupcakes. Just too cute! And the glass stands are beautiful.

    Glynis @ www.librariangirl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm so hungry looking at these! Yummm! I wish I could cook! lol

    Taylor Brione
    www.taylorbrione.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh dear the cupcakes are the cutest I've ever seen :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hey beautiful!
    those photograps are just amazing!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love macaroons.... sooo yummy!


    -Tammy
    http://silksatinlace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. wow everything looks amazing! especially the rolo cake...yummy

    xoxo
    P&P

    ReplyDelete
  28. yummy makes me feel hungry

    http://alwand.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  29. these look so amazing!
    It made me so hungry right now!
    love it all!

    If you'd like, check out my blog too!
    www.studsandsapphires.com

    Xoxo Lil

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh my! What wonderful food!
    -Britney of Lemonwood and Honey

    ReplyDelete
  31. As always,I come delayed. I am happy to know people enjoyed this post. I wasn't sure that talking about food was going to make it but those blogs are so fantastic I could not help but share. Thank you to everybody who read this post and thank you Tereza as always for hosting me on your amazing Drastic Plastic! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much, you know I appreciate every message.