Thursday, September 27, 2012

I LIKE YOUR STYLE {9}


Since my last selection, in July, I discovered a few new bloggers, but today's selection is starting with a blogger that I discovered last year and since then I am in love with her and her style. She is Beatrice and this hottie loves fashion and high heels, she walks on those like I walk on flats :), that is pretty cool. If you don't believe me, just check out her blog or follow her days on instagram, a lot of good outfits there.
///  blog & facebook  ///


Naomi is a really cool and talented fashion photographer. She has a pretty interesting life, she's been in a lot of place, she started in Israel, then she lived in UK, and now she in Moscow, I told you she was cool, I believe you know why. The skirt that she has in the first photo is perfect and it's on my wish list.
///  blog & instagram  ///


This next blogger has the cutest and sweetest name ever, a name that goes with a beautiful face and girly style, she is Marzipan. She is an architect to be, studying at the Uni, that loves her sweets and loves snow :). I like her because she jumps in her photos, she smiles, she enjoys every moment of it and makes blogging a lot of fun.
///  blog & facebook  ///


Now, I want you all to say "Hello!" to Erica & Davie, they are duo of stylists that have been working together since 2006, that is a really long time, something that I respect. Their own, personal style is really nice, if you ask me Erica doesn't need anything more than her sweet smile and Davie can keep on rocking those charming looks :).
///  blog & facebook  ///


Today's selection is over, and it will end with the blogger behind LS&F. Crris is from Madrid and she has a really nice collection of parkas, some of them are on my wish list and I bet some of you already have them :). That's it for my 9th selection, I hope you enjoyed my 5 picks as much as I did.
///  blog & facebook  ///

by Tereza

28 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! All these girls have great styles, but Naomi and Crris are my favorites :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh! this coral red dress is so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naomis style is great!!!
    Xoxo

    Estilosierra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marzipan´s style is my fave,so gorgeous!xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't encountered their blogs. Thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing! You are awesome hun!

    www.delabelle-k.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great looks!

    Check out my oxblood bag **GIVEAWAY**!!
    http://www.thestylestorm.com/2012/09/giveaway-oxblood-bag-and-scarf.html

    xo, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tereza, sweetie, this was SUCH a surprise to find myself on your blog!!! I was like "Aaa!" THANK YOU SO MUCH!! This is such an honour for me, thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the different take on neutral color. Great styles!

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  10. Me encantan todos!
    Besos
    http://letters-tolucia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your segments of "I like your style" because it really lets us take notice of amazing bloggers that we probably have heard or yet to hear about!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tereza I am glad you put these bloggers up! I didn't even know about them.
    You have an amazing blog hun! Keep up the hard work and time you put into it :*

    Xo,
    www.sacosha.com
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sacosha/345690695469219

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loved discovering fellow bloggers through your blog.
    Keep spreading the love :)

    Ila
    http://thefleamarketqueen.blogspot.in/2012/09/maxi-dresses-how-to-wear-them.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've never heard/seen them before"!!!
    I liked them all :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the seconds photos!
    Beautiful that girl.
    Can we follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really like the idea of introducing other blogs. I will check them out! Great post Tereza!
    hugs from New York,
    xx
    Ask Erena
    http://askerena.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Me has descubierto mucha gente interesante, gracias guapa.
    Un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Naomi has a fantastic style and seems to be quite interesting. Gotta check out her blog urgently.

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow great blog with amazing photos on it i really like it! Maybe we follow each other!? just let me know :) Many greetings www.yuliekendra.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much, you know I appreciate every message.