Thursday, November 8, 2012

GO SHOPPING


Online shopping is like Heaven for me, especially this time of the year, when winter is almost here and Christmas is around the corner; this is why Udobuy is perfect for your (and mine) early shopping experience. On Udobuy you can find anything when it comes to dresses with lace details, feminine and elegant, cozy and comfy sweaters and perfect winters coats, with big furry collars and lovely colors. And, if you are like me, I’m always searching for that right “something” - no matter what kind of item we are talking about - you will be very pleased with this online shop.
One of my favourites is the shoes selection. Even if you are a fan of flat shoes, you are into heels or if boots make you smile, I guarantee that you will find your dream shoes at Udobuy, I know I did and I really hope that some of these boots will join my lovely collection that is growing almost every month.

This vest is my favorite pick, the color is really soft and you can combine it with almost anything.


A girl can never have too many sweaters, that is why these two are on my Christmas wish list.


Studs and boots – two of my favorite elements in one item, you know that makes me happy!


The green coat is perfect for Christmas Eve and that black backpack will complete any look.





28 comments:

  1. the green coat and the backpack are sooo nice <3

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. The green coat looks really adorable.Oh yeah Christmas..I can´t wait ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome picks!!! I love online shopping too. The green jacket is super cool <3
    xo

    glamdevils

    ReplyDelete
  4. me and my sister, we are also addicted to online shopping.LIKE all the outfits above.. really nice :)
    btw: thanks a lot for your komment ;)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the backpack!

    http://www.tributetothetribe.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of a sudden, I'm craving a big, floppy hat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all amazing. I'll take one of everything.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally agree, sometimes searching for the rails forever is so boring, I am additcted to online shopping-love the boots :)

    ngofficial.blogspot.co.uk

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing! I love online shopping! =)


    <3Jo of thelittledandy.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the review - I prefer shopping on-line, too - it sort of agrees with me a lot more. Love the sweaters you picked for the post. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the sweaters; now I have shopping urge :)

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  12. so cute things tereza!!
    check out my new post <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. obsessed with that green coat! thanks for providing the link... i will be purchasing soon! :)

    xoxo
    http://rubiesemeralds.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love the patterns on those jumpers, they look nice and cosy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the aztec sweaters and backpack!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love online shopping and that vest is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the boots and backpack. I haven't shopped for months.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ooo...love the vest!
    ~Jessica
    http://jeansandateacup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I buy a few things on line too. Love the boots but never get to wear boots here:)
    www.thoughtsofpaps.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like your selection - lots of nice things here. Must check out their site!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Amazing pieces you've selected:)

    www.fussylife.com

    Will step by soon,maybe we can follow each other via fb/bloglovin?

    Let me know dear:) !

    xoxo
    K

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much, you know I appreciate every message.