Thursday, November 29, 2012

I LIKE YOUR STYLE {10}


10! What a nice number, I really like this number, I'm on my 10th selection this month and I would like  to start with the lovely Alexandra, that welcomes fall with cute, cozy and comfy looks, something that I really need wright now. I love the coats she owns, such a beautiful and elegant collection, and just look at Alexandra's hair, perfect all the time.
///  blog & facebook  ///


Next on my list is a really cute young lady, that goes by the name of Janice, she has an adorable and sweet smile, she does, I tell you she does. Janice lives in New York City and studies fashion, what can be cooler than this? Maybe, live in Paris and study fashion, yeah, I think this would be a bit cooler, but that's just me.
///  blog & facebook  ///


I while back I did a post with Romanian bloggers, but, because I can only select 5 bloggers per post, I left Pepa for an other post and I thought that this would be the perfect time to meet her. She is a red head, that means I love her and her style, yes, I love ladies that love their red :), bold color that brights any day, how gloomy that day might be. 
///  blog & facebook  ///


Kelly is one of the most elegant and chic fashion and style bloggers that I follow, and that hair of hers is perfect, either way she wears it. An other thing that I admire about her is her amazing shoe collection, high heels all the time, she knows she's sexy and she wears it really well, so, please drop by her blog, soon.
///  blog & facebook  ///


Even though Mara is the last pick on my today's list, her first look has to be my favorite from this selection, that skirt is amazing, so elegant. I love the way she caries herself, she's so natural and so charming, I would really love to get to know her, yes I would.
///  blog & facebook  ///

24 comments:

  1. Mara is perfect! Kisses.
    http://solaanteelespejo.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. All looks are pretty cool and inspiring!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tereza,
    Beautiful bloggers!
    Have a happy day.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks! :)

    Petush ♥
    HTTP://petushs.blogspot.com
    HTTP://facebook.com/petushs

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many beautiful and stylish girls! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Mara's skirts -- both of them!

    Well, my dear, I will be taking December off so I wanted to come over and wish you a warm and beautiful holiday -- sending you my love! -- and I'll see you next year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing! I love Mara's blog! I'll have to check out all the others!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love their street style too my dear Tereza!!!
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your selection dear Tereza, all these girls are stylish in their own different way!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful stylish ladies :) Have a great day Tereza,
    Ax

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice looks! Great post!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love how they are all so fearless with their style. True fashionistas.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great pics, Tereza! Thanks for introducing me to some more fabulous bloggers. :)
    XO
    Jessy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello! I just came across your blog, and I love it! I’ve decided to follow you! If you get a minute, I’d love to know what you think of my latest outfit post! While you’re visiting, follow along so we can keep in touch! :)
    xo, elle from Living in Color.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great list girl all these ladies have amazing style.


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love Alexandra's fashion and blog.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yayy for new streetstyle blogs to check out!
    Thank youu :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much, you know I appreciate every message.