Monday, December 17, 2012

ODETTE'S WORLD


Today, I have something pretty amazing for you, a young romanian jewelry designer, that shared with us her creations and her ideas. She is Odette and these are her words.

"I create jewelry that aims to overcome purely decorative accessory role, starts with a concept, wants to transmit a certain type of energy and complement the wearer's personality. I mainly work with silver and precious and semiprecious stones. I use symbols as an international form of communication.
The rings are pieces from the Chakras, collection based on the concept of interdependence between the individual and the environment. It emphasizes the link between an outer and inner world, underscores the importance of environmental influences on the individual. According to traditional Indian medicine man communicates with the environment trough chakras. They keep the energy moving, spiritual, emotional, intellectual and physical. The main energy centers, seven in number, are located along the spine. Each chakra is associated with a color; they match the colors of the rainbow: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet."
by Tereza




30 comments:

  1. The first one is amazing!
    xo
    Anastasia
    http://natbeesfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I never saw rings like that before. I really like the symbolic aspect and geometry of these. I'm a fan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing ideas, i love it <3
    http://jusufovicminela.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comment. I've follow you on GFC. Hope you'll do the same :)

    sausanhanifah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, futuristic creations! they are very original!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always loved her -- she makes such gorgeous pieces. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome rings!!!


    Many many kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg such an awesome and unique rings!! <3
    creative design indeed.

    xx
    http://cathysie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Tereza..

    How are you? Thanks so much for reaching out to me. I love your blog. I am now following..I would love for you to do the same.

    Also..Love this post! Hope to see you soon!

    http://simplysassysstyle.blogspot.com/

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow,very pretty!The rings are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow!!! Rare but amazing rings!!

    You always find this magic things...thanks for sharing!!

    xoxo

    Lulu From The Lady Posh

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous rings. I've never seen anything like them before!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Tereza,
    Amazing rings! So cool.
    Have a beautiful week.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for your sweet comment! Love those rings!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, so unique! love it!

    Kisses, Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. such pretty rings! very unique!

    www.sultanassanctuary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. i love these rings so much!!!
    http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  18. woooow it's so different, I love this rings :)

    LOVE,
    JS photography

    ReplyDelete
  19. Stunning! It's nice to see something that hasn't been done before.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful jewelry , my favorite is the last one<3

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much, you know I appreciate every message.