Thursday, December 20, 2012

WISHES FROM MOMOGRAPHICA


Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Momographica! How are you dealing with this freezing, cold weather? Me, I'm stuck at home, with a mug of hot tea, working.
I come with some news that you may consider my Christmas gift for you: starting from Friday I will be doing a podcast series on my blog and we will talk about creativity, inspiration and generally how a young Graphic Designer freelancer's life is dealing with this hard recession times. I am not sure if any Drastic Plastic reader out there might be interested in it but, if you don't mind, feel free to have a peek over at Momographica and see what's going on.
I really didn't know what to share with you this month but I became quite addicted with Vimeo recently and I found some fantastic animations on Christmas that I think you should really take a look. I compiled a personal list for you to enjoy. So, enjoy! :)
Have a lovely December and see you next year!

Five Christmas Themed Animation Films that will make your Christmas better:




27 comments:

  1. Awww. I'd love to experience a white Christmas. Maybe next year. We'll get a white Christmas tree. :P

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the holidays! beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that second photo with the pastel colors is so lovely that I saved it <3 thank you for sharing!

    xo
    osmiuminlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww, im lovin the white christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I really appreciate your efforts and I am waiting for your next write ups thank you once again.
    my web page: la nautica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Подготовка к Новому году уже в разгаре,а время летит быстро!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Will look forward to that - love the hot chocolate and marshmallows! Wet and miserable here in England....Happy Christmas too! X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmm... Snowman marshmallows chocolate! If only I had marshmallows.
    Christmas animations and movies always makes me weird. I like the spirit, and all, and these are cute, but my family don't celebrate Christmas or Hannukah (we DO have jewish and christian roots, and anyway some atheists celebrate) or anything.
    I wish there was a family and/or friends celebration like in the movies, even though I don't like my family that much. Well, at least I CAN ENJOY THE SNOW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking through those pictures helped get me into the holiday spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really great pics. Have a nice day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the picture of the snow, and so glad that I won't see any this year ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous images! Happy holidays from San Diego!

    x
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful pics, Tereza.
    We are told that the cold might begin on the 25th, so far warm.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the first pic! Kisses, Lucy www.tpinkcarpet.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

    freebie1@chicnova.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. In my country Christmas is not celebrated because of the religion but I really love the colors and the spirit you feel!
    The streets become so shiny!!!
    thank you for sharing!
    http://styleglaze.blogspot.com/2012/12/comfy-is-my-middle-name.html
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wishing you a Wonderful Christmas!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the white Christmas tree in the first picture...so cute :)

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your blog! Maybe we could follow each other on bloglovin or GFC? Please leave me a comment or follow me and I will follow you =)

    http://lepetitplastique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love all these Christmas scenes!
    ~Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  21. I want a white Christmas!! loving the white xmas tree.

    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  22. gorgeous photos!
    I love your hair,gorgeous colour.
    Great blog.
    A
    www.youngeyesoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. All of those images were perfect :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much, you know I appreciate every message.