Tuesday, May 14, 2013

ENDLESS GAME


Today I have a special guest on my blog, Antoaneta Zoltan, jewelry designer that created her own label Karakter. She studied art, but she was always fascinated by design, form and beauty. Here are a few words from her, to better understand were she comes from and what she does.
"Making jewelry its like an endless game of texture and shape. I love painting and I love wood, so I work with painted walnut wood and start off from the idea of associating opposite materials (resins, silver wire, pearls) contrasting in origin, as well as in the message, texture and fragmentation, either organic or synthetic, patterns taken out of the usual context. Each piece I make is unique and has its own character."
by Tereza



11 comments:

  1. amanzing dear!!
    have a good day!!
    Federica
    smartchicdietreadbooksandfly.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty!



    Jamie Kate
    http://allaroundchekwa.blogspot.com
    All Around Chekwa x Oasap May Giveaway. Join here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nel tuo blog trovo sempre cose molto originali. kiss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some stunning pieces! I'm starting afresh in a corporate environment this month (!), so will have to use jewellery and accessories to funk things up - these would be perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pieces really have charakter.They look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All pieces look like artwork! I love them!
    xoxo
    www.donkeycool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, these pieces are absolutely unique!
    the second one is SO beautiful. so good to know independent designers like Karakter!
    thanks for sharing Tere.!

    XO
    Jannine
    http://fashionistArg.blogspot.com.ar

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi sweety!! Thanks for stopping by, I heartily appreciate it :)
    Beautiful pictures, i specially like your necklace !! Need to say that this is an amazing post!!
    Tell me about my new post at:
    http://peaceinmyshoes.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much, you know I appreciate every message.