Bonjour, Barbara here, from Momographica! I'm typing this post on my way back from the fabulous French capital, where I spent a gorgeous week among cultural fairs, museums and vintage books markets. How is your summer going so far?
I'd like to greet July with an unusual post that combine the energies of a special guest and the collaboration of you, the readers of Drastic Plastic. We are in for a dress-up game.
This time Youko Tales author Yumeko agreed to be my assistant and started this game first. You may want to know that we shot this set in Paris but you don't need anywhere fancy to participate.
This is how we did it:
Yumeko is wearing: a hat by TALLY WeiJL, a dress by CATWORLD, a pair of ivory white stockings by Tezenis, red shoes by Sandy Lane and she is carrying a bag by PIMKIE.
Yumeko's item of choice for this game is a BB Cream by Missha.
She is feeling melancholic and she is listening to Dive to Blue / L'Arc-en-Ciel.
And now, WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO DO?
Switch on your music player and choose a song to be inspired by;
• Select your choice of clothes and accessories while being inspired by the melody and dress yourself up;
• Go outside to somewhere nice, be it your favourite park, the beach, your garden,anywhere you feel going to;
• Ask an acquaintance to take a few pictures of you in your inspired attire;
• Post these pictures on your blog and let us know the title of the song you chose, what you are wearing and how you are feeling: the more detailed is the description,the better;
• Leave a comment under this post and tell us where we can read what you posted;
• Have fun and feel beautiful!
Quite simple, isn't it? Don't be shy! I can't wait to see your outfits :) !